Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

EA Sports has released two more EA Sports UFC screenshots, featuring Jon "Bones" Jones.

The votes are in to see who will share the cover with Jones. The results will be broadcasted on UFC.com tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST, between Georges St-Pierre and Alexander Gustafsson.

More screenshots are set to release over the coming months, featuring almost 100 fighters.

EA Sports UFC screenshot gallery - Click to view EA Sports UFC screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Don Jon @ 12/12/13 07:53 PM
Looks ok, idk what it is, but there's something that sticks out that doesn't look like him. Whatever it is I hope they render Jones' body and face whenever he is at his LHW fighting weight. Jones looks a little chunky in those photos. Unless he is at his HW weight. Hmm...

# 2 Pappy Knuckles @ 12/12/13 08:09 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that his face seemed a bit off as well. Same deal with a Bendo shot a few months back. The gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I haven't been wowed by any of the fighter recreations yet.

# 3 apollon42 @ 12/12/13 08:10 PM
Will the game actually look like ithis or is it just purer endeared marketing stuff.

# 4 aholbert32 @ 12/12/13 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Yeah, I was thinking that his face seemed a bit off as well. Same deal with a Bendo shot a few months back. The gameplay is the most important thing to me, but I haven't been wowed by any of the fighter recreations yet.
I think the front screenshot is dead on. The side profile isnt great though.

# 5 Pappy Knuckles @ 12/12/13 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I think the front screenshot is dead on. The side profile isnt great though.
Yeah, the front shot is definitely better. Despite not being super impressed, I'm hoping that we'll be getting something that looks like those hype videos they had for the last gen consoles with Rampage and Chuck. They fooled a lot of us into thinking that he game would really look like that back then.

# 6 The JareBear @ 12/12/13 08:40 PM
Eh, something seems off to me as well.

Can't wait to see some gameplay though

# 7 Gotmadskillzson @ 12/12/13 09:24 PM
Yeah, his face is off, I think they made it too puffy and chubby looking.

# 8 Escobeats @ 12/12/13 11:19 PM
He looks like usain bolt to me

# 9 Don Jon @ 12/13/13 02:17 AM
This is the e3 cgi that maybe he is referring to. But the recent screenshots look closer to what I believe well see in game

# 10 TreyIM2 @ 12/13/13 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators1984
Is this guy serious? False advertisement? This screen doesn't look like a cgi bogus photo like we typically see at an e3. The gameplay was already said to be running at 1080p so why wouldn't it look like this? And wait a sec, it's a red flag cuz it looks too good to be gameplay, but it's also a red flag because Jon jones looks off? What???? How is this anything like live right now? You really need gameplay when the game is still 6 months from release?

Here's a fact, the ea dev team that is developming this game is ea canada, which makes the FIFA and NHL series. Pretty good track record. This isn't even the same team that makes nba live.
I get where he's coming from, tho, but I also agree that FIFA, especially since it's already on NG and I have and played the demo numerous times, looks and plays great. NHL has truly upped the gameplay on CG even if a lot of it's presentation aspects still suffer. EA Canada does work!!

Anyway, I'm not into UFC or none of that so I can't sway either way on how dude looks to the letter but I recognize him and these screenshots are beautiful from a graphical standpoint, knowing that this level of visual fidelity IS currently on NG with NBA 2K14 already proving that, in it's first iteration on NG.

That being said, I think I want this game. Almost pulled triggers on previous UFC games based on demos. The games are fun and the controls as well as graphics were pretty good, then. All these new NG games got me fiendin', Jodeci. Lol. I stopped at 5 for my PS4 to wait til holidays are out of the way. AC IV has a grip on me for a while, anyway.

# 11 kbomb1upc @ 12/13/13 09:05 AM
He looks more like Charile Murphy than Bones.

# 12 BSchwartz07 @ 12/13/13 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbomb1upc
He looks more like Charile Murphy than Bones.
Agreed! and his shorts look like they are fresh off of a PS2 title

# 13 ven0m43 @ 12/13/13 02:59 PM
I care more about how it plays than how it looks. EA games have been **** these last few years. Instead of trying to fix a broken game with patches they just release dlc and try to fix it in next years version.

# 14 Feevision @ 12/14/13 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bspang2
Here we go again with the zoomed in false advertisement screenshots again from EA sports. I guarantee the actual gameplay will not look like this. This game will be just as badly created like NBA live 14. The fact that Jones looks off is a clear red flag. When we see nothing but screenshots and no gameplay like Live, we already know not to buy this game. False advertisement here we go.
agreed with this comment 100 percent .It seems like os people got short memory.. Just 2 months ago ea released a kyrie irvin screen shot and video that everybody thought looked great then nba live 14 came out and the graphics were trash... but you guys keep getting fooled ...smh

# 15 Feevision @ 12/14/13 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators1984
Is this guy serious? False advertisement? This screen doesn't look like a cgi bogus photo like we typically see at an e3. The gameplay was already said to be running at 1080p so why wouldn't it look like this? And wait a sec, it's a red flag cuz it looks too good to be gameplay, but it's also a red flag because Jon jones looks off? What???? How is this anything like live right now? You really need gameplay when the game is still 6 months from release?

Here's a fact, the ea dev team that is developming this game is ea canada, which makes the FIFA and NHL series. Pretty good track record. This isn't even the same team that makes nba live.
Dude ,look at the first nba live 14 screenshot of kyrie ....Then put nba live in your PS4 and tell me does kyrie irving look like that first screenshot? HELL NO! So it is legitimate for anybody to question the realness of these screenshots...matter of fact your a fool if u dont

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.