Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports has submitted NBA 2K14 patch #3 for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to Ronnie Singh, the patch will have a mixture of gameplay improvements and fixes for technical issues, including various MyPLAYER cases.

Let's hope we get some official patch notes before it releases this time.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 annihilator_33 @ 12/13/13 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation
Hmm. Curious they only mentioned myplayer issues.
In the link, which is Facebook post, it mentions that there will be various gameplay improvements and fixes for technical issues, including various MyPLAYER cases.....I took at as that there will be fixes for everything, not just MyPLAYER

# 2 BA2929 @ 12/13/13 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersNation
Hmm. Curious they only mentioned myplayer issues.

I think you mis-read. He said "including" Myplayer cases. Not "only".

Also, anyone know how long it takes after the patches are submitted to get to us? I was thinking it took awhile on XBOX but not on PS in the past.......

# 3 coolcras7 @ 12/13/13 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929

Also, anyone know how long it takes after the patches are submitted to get to us? I was thinking it took awhile on XBOX but not on PS in the past.......
turn around is pretty quick with next gen.

# 4 annihilator_33 @ 12/13/13 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929

If I had to take a wild guess, we should probably see the patch in about a week or so

# 5 RangersCruz @ 12/13/13 08:42 PM
Ah perfect news i'll roll with my Center and save VC to start a new MyCareer for then

# 6 ChaosIndulge1227 @ 12/13/13 08:47 PM
Hopefully part of the "technical" fixes will include some form of association mode/MyGM Co-op. Again this is the only reason I bought this game.

# 7 SPRINGS03 @ 12/13/13 08:57 PM
Hope we get an actual patch list this time instead of them just being like "it fixes various issues".

# 8 seanbarkley @ 12/13/13 09:00 PM
Let's if we FINALLY can save those damn rosters on the HDD.

# 9 bucknut7 @ 12/13/13 09:02 PM
If this doesn't fix MyGM issues I'm done with 2k as a series

# 10 Factzzz @ 12/13/13 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Let's if we FINALLY can save those damn rosters on the HDD.

# 11 Sundown @ 12/13/13 09:31 PM
You know what would be lovely? A breakdown of what the patch actually fixes.

Remember when we got those? That was nice.

# 12 lockdownD @ 12/13/13 09:33 PM
Pretty vague. It would be nice if we were given some detailed patch notes.

# 13 Canon624 @ 12/13/13 09:42 PM
hopefully mygm gets a fix too. also wouldn't hurt to see my settings actually save...

# 14 outlawz1979 @ 12/13/13 09:48 PM
They don't say if its going fix mygm that was huge part of the game.. ?? My career is getting fixed though?

# 15 nysteele07 @ 12/13/13 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosIndulge1227
Hopefully part of the "technical" fixes will include some form of association mode/MyGM Co-op. Again this is the only reason I bought this game.
Same here. If this isn't changed then I might as well just sell this game. I've always bought their games for this reason. This game is not that fun buy yourself and online is too laggy and arcade like when you finally play a game.

Now even the solo game modes (MyGM) require an internet connection and a single hiccup will ruin it and everything you earned is lost in an instant. That is not how solo games are meant to be played. And it is all for their precious VC. Another poorly implemented feature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 16 seanbarkley @ 12/13/13 09:54 PM
Man if you think that is worrying you better don't take a look at ratings and tendencies!lol

# 17 outlawz1979 @ 12/13/13 10:18 PM
I'm a offline guy to they don't care about us just the money that's it

# 18 Meech @ 12/13/13 10:49 PM
This patch better provide a miracle in some sort of way for online/ online leagues thats makes a difference or its BYE BYE for my copy of MYPLAYER 2k14 I mean NBA 2k14.

# 19 LakersMeeks @ 12/13/13 10:55 PM
anyone with MyCareer problems seems to have the error which sends you back to the dashboard. The error I get just has a black screen and does not let me go forward or back out to the main menu, all I can do is turn console off. Anyone else have this?

# 20 STLRams @ 12/13/13 10:56 PM
Well a couple of weeks ago I think one of the devs said this is supposed to be the Big patch. Lets hope that CAP is put in next gen, along with the slider/setting saves corrected, ability to save rosters to HD, spacing issues on the court are fixed, along with at a bunch of other items that need to be addressed.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.