Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

2K Sports has submitted NBA 2K14 patch #3 for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. According to Ronnie Singh, the patch will have a mixture of gameplay improvements and fixes for technical issues, including various MyPLAYER cases.

Let's hope we get some official patch notes before it releases this time.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 Factzzz @ 12/17/13 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goduke30
Am I the only one praying to the accessories god for them to put in the hex psd mid calf sleeves to put on your my player when they patch the accessories shop back in
I want the "I Promise" bands personally, but yeah I feel you on the hex pads

# 122 Crookid @ 12/17/13 02:37 AM
I'm hoping they fix eye color for XB1, the compression shorts missing one leg's black texture, custom sneaker edits saving to 2k brand, pattern color textures showing as white in-game, add a way to change your number, allow my player freestyle practice.....

Yeah just realize this is definitely too much to expect fixed in patch 3.

Kill me now.

# 123 Daddy123 @ 12/17/13 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Yes. It won't remove those players from your existing save, but the "start-of-mode undrafted rookies being picked up via Free Agency" won't happen on any new MyCAREERs.
please fix the rotations glitch in my career, there is no point in playing where the starting lineup stays in the game for all 48 mins.. I end up losing every match because my teammates are too tired.

# 124 Melbournelad @ 12/17/13 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Are there any MyTEAM changes? Specifically the fact that the only stat that matters for getting 3 stars in domination is blocks?

Or how a person can get 4500 MT points for starting a RTTP game and then letting the timer run out, when the other person clicks quit?
Leftos is responsible for MyGM, and whatever aspects of MyGM cross over into MyCareer. Nothing to do with MyTeam.

# 125 Smirkin Dirk @ 12/17/13 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbournelad
Leftos is responsible for MyGM, and whatever aspects of MyGM cross over into MyCareer. Nothing to do with MyTeam.
Melbournelad are you on PS4 or XB1? Someone told me we in Australia havent got it yet

# 126 Melbournelad @ 12/17/13 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Melbournelad are you on PS4 or XB1? Someone told me we in Australia havent got it yet
Haha I've had it since the 22nd man, I got it at Xbox One launch. Who told you that?

# 127 Smirkin Dirk @ 12/17/13 04:54 AM
Quote:
Haha I've had it since the 22nd man, I got it at Xbox One launch. Who told you that?
Nah I mean the patch.

# 128 kamackeris76 @ 12/17/13 04:56 AM
Quote:
No one has the patch yet do they?

Quote:
Nah I mean the patch.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk

# 129 Melbournelad @ 12/17/13 05:39 AM
Quote:
Nah I mean the patch.
Oh my bad, no I don't, Patch 3 might not be accepted by Microsoft/Sony for a few more weeks.

# 130 mlb08 @ 12/17/13 06:27 AM
Will they fix save settings? I turned off injuries then saved it but i went back it was still on.

# 131 cliff1cj @ 12/17/13 12:36 PM
Its crazy how so much news is only about next gen. most people stuck with with current gen. Where is the news on that version of 2k or even madden as well??????

# 132 manny2012 @ 12/17/13 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff1cj
Its crazy how so much news is only about next gen. most people stuck with with current gen. Where is the news on that version of 2k or even madden as well??????

I'm guessing any news on current gen titles will be in the current gen forum?

# 133 Zab @ 12/17/13 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlb08
Will they fix save settings? I turned off injuries then saved it but i went back it was still on.
Hope so... I got tired of switching my right-stick settings to absolute, now I just try my best to do something and somehow it works more often than not.

# 134 doctorhay53 @ 12/17/13 03:32 PM
Quote:
Yes I know this, but it's not like there's anybody else telling us what's actually in the patch, so I thought I'd try. Presumably he actually generally knows all of the things in the patch.

# 135 BA2929 @ 12/17/13 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliff1cj
Check out the current gen forum for news on that:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/

# 136 Smirkin Dirk @ 12/17/13 04:33 PM
Quote:
Oh my bad, no I don't, Patch 3 might not be accepted by Microsoft/Sony for a few more weeks.
Oh man, I stuffed up my question again.

Let me start again.

Im an XB1 user from Melbourne, and a few of us have noted we dont get any notofications we've downloaded any patch since getting this new console. Do you get notifications?

(And Ive turned off 'auto update' in the xbox panel settings)

# 137 rkocjay @ 12/17/13 06:04 PM
I'm glad i haven't started my career yet but i play my gm n wonder what is fixed. i don't have really any problems besides some injuries bug that happen . but any improvements would be great.

# 138 Sundown @ 12/17/13 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Just to clarify because I see people asking about this, yes, Patch 3 will include the promised fixes for MyGM as well.
Which promised fixes?

Does it include player roles/satisfication fixes as well as trade logic fixes?

# 139 RumbleCard @ 12/17/13 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
Which promised fixes?

Does it include player roles/satisfication fixes as well as trade logic fixes?
I'm going to just hope he wasn't intentionally being vague. I can't help but become one of those guys screaming from the sideline for a simple explanation.

At this point its almost comical...certainly well beyond insulting. Just outright state what the patch addresses. Provide patch notes and maintain a shred of integrity. No needs to fumble through this like every other failure in the gaming industry just because some clueless putz in a 50 dollar suit behind some crappy particle board desk fears being transparent.

Stop treating your customers like they're clueless and beneath explanation. The whole idea that avoiding your customers and refusing to provide clear and concise answers and explanations as some kind PR move is beyond absurdity.

Anyone who's ever run a business knows the best way to deal with a failed product or failure of service is to be direct, empathetic and address the issue honestly, head on.

# 140 raybone83 @ 12/17/13 06:43 PM
Create A Player maybe???

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.