09:47 AM - December 20, 2013 by Steve_OS
Codemasters have released a 360 patch for F1 2013. We have posted the details below. No official word on PS3 and PC patches.
- Rebalanced the audio mix to make the players engine louder and other cars quieter when racing in a bunch
- Corrected the material for the grass on New Delhi
- Fixed the equal performance handling files for specific cars on three tracks
- Fixed an issue with the AI having the incorrect amount of fuel after changing from one shot qualifying to short or full qualifying
- The pit lane camera option will now save correctly