12:13 PM - January 11, 2014 by Steve_OS
OlliOlli is a 2d skateboarding game that mixes addictive one-life gameplay with over 120 tricks and grinds with 100 deviously crafted levels & 250 challenges across four gameplay modes. Check out the trailer here.
OlliOlli rewards the most skilful and riskiest of players, always tempting you to go for that massive 360 Inward Heelflip and ludicrous chain of combos. Leaving you to time your landing to perfection - or risk losing your score!
The whole game is hand-drawn in pixelly loveliness, which is no mean feat considering the number of tricks, grinds, slams and stages.
"At PlayStation, we're delighted to be working with the talented Roll7 to bring the savagely addictive genius of OlliOlli to the PS Vita" said Shahid Ahmad, Senior Business Development Manager, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE). "We loved OlliOlli from the first prototype and can't wait for PlayStation fans to play this beautifully crafted game on their PS Vitas"
- Perfect landing and grind mechanic that rewards players for timing tricks to perfection
- Battle online for the number 1 spot on EVERY mode
- Five different stages, each with their own unique levels and obstacles
- 120+ tricks and grinds
- 250 challenges
- 1 Gold, 3 Silver and 8 Bronze Trophies
- Sick hand-picked soundtrack including the Qemists, Dorian Concept and Flako
- 50 levels filled with skill, score, combo and trick challenges
- 5 Challenges per level
- Amateur and Pro levels, complete Amateur challenges to Unlock Pro levels
- Unlock 'Spots' by completing any level
- 50 spots, each built with one massive combo opportunity
- Challenge the world to the best score on the Spots you've discovered in career mode
- Get the highest score and become the King of the Spot
- Each day there’s a new Spot to challenge the world at
- Each Daily Grind Spot is only open for 24 Hours!
- Practice the spot as many times as you want but you only get one chance to set your score… Go big, but don’t slam on your face!
- Complete all 250 challenges and RAD Mode awaits you
- Anything other than a Perfect Grind and a Perfect landing will end in a slam!