Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

NBA 2K14 title update #4 has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft. According to LD2K, it will address the issues for some Xbox One users getting kicked back to the main menu. Ronnie mentioned MyGM contract negotiations and playoff advancing will also get fixed.

Obviously those will not be the only fixes that will be implemented. It usually takes 10 to 14 days for patches to get approval and we won't get any other details until they are officially released.

What are you hoping to see fixed in NBA 2K14 patch #4?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Matt1108g @ 01/16/14 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHST
ALSO EVERYONE: Im still getting kicked. Ive been getting kicked all day. I guess I can't play 2k for a while

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Same here. Does anyone know, once the patch has been implemented/downloaded, will we have to restart our career? Or will it fix the problem with our current career file? Not in the corrupt files, just the ones in which we are getting kicked to the main menu.

# 42 thedream2k13 @ 01/16/14 10:32 PM
Never seen so many patches needed by any 2k bball game!

# 43 Smirkin Dirk @ 01/16/14 10:37 PM
Can the patch notes please explain what working features this patch will **** up?

# 44 LikMyNutz9 @ 01/16/14 10:51 PM
How about contract adjustments in custom rosters not carrying over into MyGM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 45 jeremym480 @ 01/16/14 11:13 PM
Quote:
ALSO EVERYONE: Im still getting kicked. Ive been getting kicked all day. I guess I can't play 2k for a while

The patch is supposed to address this.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

# 46 Guapo516 @ 01/16/14 11:33 PM
No love for ps3 and 360

# 47 King_B_Mack @ 01/16/14 11:36 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Im still getting Kickbacks, unless I didnt get the update? How do I get the update, because I didnt see anything about a update when I played the game today
Bro, the patch isn't out yet. 2K has finished the patch and submitted it to Microsoft and Sony for approval. It's not live yet until they pass it on their respective systems.

# 48 Dr. Banner @ 01/16/14 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Im guessing this is the last chance many of us will give the game.
Nope we'll keep coming back for more.

# 49 NEBULUZZ @ 01/16/14 11:54 PM
Great........another 2 unplayable days for me to load another patch

# 50 Bull_Market @ 01/17/14 12:14 AM
CPU mass subbing, show me any NBA team that goes 12 deep in the 1st quarter or brings in a whole new 5 half way through the 1st quarter.

# 51 tb24ster @ 01/17/14 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paptester
HOW BOUT BEING ABLE TO CREATE A PLAYER AND USE HIM IN GM MODE.
That's what I'm talking about ! Be able to create multiple players like they always had in the game!

# 52 RustyRocket56 @ 01/17/14 01:32 AM
Is the patch intended to work for existing saves(mygm,mycareer) or we have to make new ones ?

# 53 KyotoCarl @ 01/17/14 02:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toragzfrom
Is the patch intended to work for existing saves(mygm,mycareer) or we have to make new ones ?
It's always intendend to work with existing saves.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

# 54 RustyRocket56 @ 01/17/14 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
It's always intendend to work with existing saves.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
I'd rather have someone from 2k confirm this. I remember in 2k13 playvision didnt work for myplayer,when the game came out. They patched it, but it did not work for existing saves and you had to create new save. Also I never read any official from 2k saying all patches are intended to work for existing saves. I did notice they said that for patch #3.

# 55 iker30 @ 01/17/14 03:14 AM
Guys we should hope the patch fixes issues that are already in the game in gameplay and gamemodes rather then adding new features. There wont be create a player, no lobbies and no association. Let's get this game working first before demanding new/old gamemodes added to the game. There are enough issues to fix already.

# 56 QuestGAV @ 01/17/14 05:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Can the patch notes please explain what working features this patch will **** up?
No doubt. The contract adjustment bug they added in patch 3 was a swift kick to the nuts. Hope the testing is more complete this time.

Local saves & CAP were absurd omissions that they should patch in to answer Steve's question. I'm def not expecting them to though, it would be too logical to give the player base the tools to make the game experience better.

# 57 Gramps91 @ 01/17/14 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
I hope we can edit appearances and jersey numbers of players from other teams in MyGM. Hopefully CPU vs. CPU in MyGM is back and/or Coop.
yep, I'm hoping for this too. The CPU vs. CPU that is.

# 58 insideoutside15 @ 01/17/14 09:18 AM
I'll be happy if I can just boot into MyGM without my entire PS4 crashing.

# 59 asu666 @ 01/17/14 09:51 AM
I hope they patch in offline gaming.

# 60 joewink23 @ 01/17/14 10:15 AM
Gotta fix the substitution glitch in MyCareer and the effing rebound rate by the CPU in MyCareer. Also, fix shot tendencies by the CPU teammates and their ability to take and hit wide open shots.

Fix the playcalling too. Plays almost always break down, that is, when they actually get called. If you're not a point guard it's impossible to run an offense. I'll score 60 and lose because my teammates stand around and watch me. I can't get people involved in the offense if there are a) no plays being run b) no one is moving off the ball c) no one shoots when they're open. Granted, I play for the 76ers so I expect them to be terrible, but plug a guy into that lineup who can get you 60 and they aren't terrible... they just don't have a #1 option which is where I fit in.

I digress, just fix some of these tendencies in MyCareer to make it more realistic.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.