Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

NBA 2K14 title update #4 has been submitted to Sony and Microsoft. According to LD2K, it will address the issues for some Xbox One users getting kicked back to the main menu. Ronnie mentioned MyGM contract negotiations and playoff advancing will also get fixed.

Obviously those will not be the only fixes that will be implemented. It usually takes 10 to 14 days for patches to get approval and we won't get any other details until they are officially released.

What are you hoping to see fixed in NBA 2K14 patch #4?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 MidasTouch @ 01/17/14 10:21 AM
I am fine with it taking 10-14 days IF it fixes everything and doesn't create new issues.

By that I mean the following are addressed:

- No more corrupt myCareer/myGM files.
- Free Agency in myCareer
- The silly issues with substitutions in myCareer are fixed.
- Online lag.

Do that, and I'll be happy. I'll deal with all other niggling issues the game has and enjoy it for what it is, an almost magnificent game.

# 62 LegendarySJ @ 01/17/14 10:24 AM
Hopefully this fixes the major issues, but I'll remain wary until they release it, with patch notes, and I get a chance to try it for myself.

# 63 Cherifanaiz @ 01/17/14 10:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qLKVY8yOPw

We made an OnlineLeague for 15 friends between November and December but we could not play a single game! Since de first or second patch, we can't chargr no one league!

# 64 MidasTouch @ 01/17/14 10:56 AM
Will take getting through a season or two as well to find out whether it will play with no crashes too.

# 65 DatGD12guage @ 01/17/14 12:39 PM
Gamebreaking Gameplay Things That Needs To Be Addressed

*Tone down pass errors & catch error

-Im tired of good passers like cp3 not being able to make super easy passes and players not being able to catch super easy passes without fumbling and letting the d catch up, it happens way to often.

*Please tweak the momentum system(crazy comebacks) or tone it down or whatever

- Example, Its crazy when you have steals and the d is given fastbreak speed boosts and advantages getting to loose balls or rebounds, not to mention the jog, delay, and lack of AI awareness to get back on d(to busy celebrating LOL) and the crazy comebacks.(with limit transition on mind you)

*FIX INPUT LAG PLEASE!

*Improve passing animation selections and speeds(Everybody already knows the problems that come with this)

*Improve foul logic on steals and jump blocks if possible

-Sometimes players will jump into you and stop your forward momentum by knocking you back and the foul is not called. Also mindless reaching is rewarded way more than it is punished which ruins the game in KEY SITUATIONS ESPECIALLY.

* GIVE US MORE CONTROL and improve AI animation selection

- Does ANYBODY know what happened to the change dunk to layup or manual switch layup b/c 9/10 it doesnt work right.

- Also sometimes Its not even input lag error b/c when I push a button sometimes NOTHING HAPPENS AT ALL.

Smh cmon 2k man got damn. Make us proud again like 2k11

# 66 AceDawg5 @ 01/17/14 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
It has been addressed in this patch.
AUTO PLAYCALLING (WORKS IN PRACTICE HOW CAN IT B BROKEN IN GAME?)-MYCAREER

2K SMART PLAY-MYCAREER

SHOOTING PERCENTAGES WAY TOO HIGH-MYCAREER

SUBSTITUTIONS WHERE GUARDS HAVE TO PLAY CENTER AND POWER FORWARD-MYCAREER

HEADBAND GLITCH-ALL MODES

CAMERA DOESN'T SAVE-MYCAREER

ALTERNATE JERSEYS-MYCAREER

PLAYER EDITING (INCLUDING HEADBANDS)-ALL MODES

just pick a few of these n I'll b happy

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

# 67 cemorrow36 @ 01/17/14 02:05 PM
@LD2K I keep seeing the myGM contract issue is getting fixed. Any word on the My Career contract negotiation issues. will this be fixed as well?

# 68 Phreezy P @ 01/17/14 02:13 PM
What about HDD saves?

# 69 Rubio809 @ 01/17/14 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I hope to see these things fixed

Orlando's Davis face and body to be accurate

MANY players whose arms are TOO skinny see adjustments

Extra face scan fixes ESP Chris Paul

XMas and alternate jerseys added

Court updates

My player REMOVED LOL(make this a separate game next yr i just want an NBA game)

What slider set did you end up going with Tomba?

# 70 MidasTouch @ 01/17/14 03:11 PM
I also agree the crap passing system is a gamebreaker. Impossible to make realistic NBA passes without having 30 tunrovers.

# 71 d23x @ 01/17/14 03:33 PM
I wish they wouldn't of gotten rid of layering for accessories.

# 72 SPRINGS03 @ 01/17/14 04:34 PM
Need to see patch notes.

# 73 Rondorampage9 @ 01/17/14 04:39 PM
What is the MyGm contract issue?

# 74 Tomba @ 01/17/14 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
What slider set did you end up going with Tomba?
My own slider set just haven't released it since the games been so touch and go for me and everyone else optionally.

# 75 Tomba @ 01/17/14 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
What about HDD saves?
Can everyone like this so much that the head of zuckeberg explodes and the dev's at 2ksports have their fb profiles flooded with cat pictures saying

CAN I HAZ DAT?

# 76 lindo9595 @ 01/17/14 06:06 PM
Why are they only saying its an XB1 issue when the starring ******* mycareer crash is also on the ps4???

# 77 JAEViBE @ 01/17/14 07:19 PM
Lets hope they fix the input lag, it is a joke.
Also help defence logic is broken, why would a wing player drop into the paint to "help" whenthe Big is already helping. All it does is leave the wing player wide open for an easy 3.

# 78 keshunleon @ 01/17/14 08:10 PM
Ok good news!

Now 2K start on Patch #5 right now!

# 79 crazykid212 @ 01/17/14 11:12 PM
hopefully it comes with 2k15 because this game is damaged beyond repair

# 80 cavs25 @ 01/17/14 11:13 PM
Xbox one?
They are acting like PS4 doesn't have all those issues. Oh god...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.