Home
DriveClub News Post

A brand new DriveClub video has surfaced, showing off graphics, clubs, video effects, Go-Pro POV cams and more.

Source - DualShockers

DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view DriveClub screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ps3veron @ 01/22/14 12:57 PM
I don't get whats with all the fancy wording (Imperfect Framing of Subjects, Deliberate Imperfections, say what?!) and what's DC Grey and DC Red? Can we not just get simple gameplay footage?

Sorry to be pessimistic but I am always cautious of games with such ads..

# 2 Shaffer26 @ 01/22/14 01:19 PM
Looks pretty good. So glad it is free!

# 3 JMD @ 01/22/14 01:51 PM
From what I've seen so far this appears to be a driving game like no other. I'm really looking forward to it.

# 4 ChubbyBanana @ 01/22/14 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
That might be the worst video I have ever seen. They are talking about the FONT....Give me a freaking break. We have had no news in ages about this and they do a video featuring the FONT...WOW!
I'm pretty sure this video was more leaked than put out there as a trailer. It's pretty obvious that this is a "Style Guide" type video to help people promote the game rather than a full-fledged trailer.

Basically what I mean is that it isn't really designed for public enjoyment, more for information.

# 5 Earl1963 @ 01/22/14 07:11 PM
Really looking forward to this game. But when is it coming out?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.