Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

MLB 14 The Show is reporting to Spring Training tomorrow with an extensive reveal and an actual release date expected to (finally) be announced. We are expecting videos, hands-on details, and probably a fact sheet with a full list of features for this year's game to be revealed.

We don't know if we'll get any PS4 info from tomorrow or not, but we are certainly hopeful!

What are you expecting to be announced tomorrow? What do you want to see out of this year's game?

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 tnixen @ 02/13/14 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by barsoffury
lol. Yes. I'm waiting for the first person to complain there are not ball boys/girls in the game. What an outrage........ But seriously today is going to be a great day for any rational fan of The Show.
That would be me

No really though just kidding about that no complaints from me this year. I am giving Sony a 1 year pass since it will be the very first version of MLB The Show on the PS4. I feel really good about all those cool little things like Ball Boys and the like coming in the future

# 102 Blzer @ 02/13/14 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by burjeffton
Ladies and Gentlemen,

First of all, I'd like to thank Ramone for the in-flight entertainment today. In case of emergency trolling or internet crash, exits are located in front and behind you. This forum is equipped with an evacuation slide if necessary. Lights and moderators will guide you the nearest point of sanity. In the event of a full-blown PS4 trailer, your seat cushion will act as a means to keep your jaw from hitting the floor. Enjoy The Show, and please...BUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS!
You forgot one important part:

If you are viewing at work: stop screaming with joy, grab your hands, and cover them over your mouth. If you have a colleague watching with you, secure your screams before assisting with theirs.

# 103 Spear @ 02/13/14 09:03 AM
One hour left of not having Show 14 information. Oh how I will miss these times.

# 104 acts238shaun @ 02/13/14 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
I'm beginning to wonder if OS will crash at 9 CT/10 ET when The Show news drops. The traffic on this site at that time will be ridiculous.
Lol, yeah and if they announce an April 1st release it will be like The Happening...

# 105 aguero90 @ 02/13/14 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieBravo
i like you man. The visuals are the baby of this game, and even tho you can't see them very well, your still pumped. kudos to you.
Thanks bro! Hell yeah, I'm just as pumped! I don't let being visually impaired stop me from having fun!

# 106 burjeffton @ 02/13/14 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
You forgot one important part:

If you are viewing at work: stop screaming with joy, grab your hands, and cover them over your mouth. If you have a colleague watching with you, secure your screams before assisting with theirs.
+1 Well Done.

# 107 SVCbearcat10 @ 02/13/14 09:59 AM
any second now...

# 108 SVCbearcat10 @ 02/13/14 10:03 AM
PS Nation's site crashed when I tried reaching about The Show.. this will bring the internet down!

# 109 nemesis04 @ 02/13/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdrunner
That's all there is?
Yes, for now!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.