Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Will the Pacers unseat the Heat in the East?

As we pass the 50-game mark of the NBA season, and with the All-Star Break now behind us, let’s look ahead at the biggest story lines we can expect to see reflected in our video games this spring.

Read More - NBA 2K14: Storylines You'll See Play Out in NBA Today

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BobbyColtrane @ 02/19/14 09:53 AM
San Antonio is the 2 seed in the West, and is has 7 more wins and 8 fewer losses than the 8th-seeded Mavericks. At this stage in the season, that's a huge difference.

Not sure how that means " only a few wins separate the No. 2 seed from the No. 8 seed out West."

# 2 VDusen04 @ 02/19/14 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyColtrane
San Antonio is the 2 seed in the West, and is has 7 more wins and 8 fewer losses than the 8th-seeded Mavericks. At this stage in the season, that's a huge difference.

Not sure how that means " only a few wins separate the No. 2 seed from the No. 8 seed out West."
I think it's all relative. A dent can be put into a seven game lead pretty quickly if one team wins a handful in a row while another even briefly sputters. San Antonio's not exactly dangling off a ledge, but I think the point is things are a bit compact in the West. Plus, that gap appears especially narrow in comparison to the 14 game void in the East between 2 and 8.

# 3 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 02/19/14 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyColtrane

That's huge. Especially when compared to the easy. A good western conference team won't even make the playoffs. Meanwhile 3 bad eastern conference teams will.

# 4 DBMcGee3 @ 02/19/14 01:29 PM
No miracle return and championship for Derrick Rose???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

# 5 kevin young @ 02/19/14 01:39 PM
Not to change the subject,but the all star shoes that where on the update last week.Did anyone get the kobe 9 on next gen or was it jus current gen?anybody help me out......Thanks

# 6 optimi5t @ 02/19/14 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
No miracle return and championship for Derrick Rose???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
D.rose career is over, Chicagos best bet is trying to get Jabari Parker in the draft

# 7 Dylan Perrin23 @ 02/20/14 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin young
Not to change the subject,but the all star shoes that where on the update last week.Did anyone get the kobe 9 on next gen or was it jus current gen?anybody help me out......Thanks
It was only for Xbox 360 and ps3. Wish they would add them to next gen

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

# 8 agreene7 @ 02/20/14 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimi5t
D.rose career is over, Chicagos best bet is trying to get Jabari Parker in the draft
Seriously doubt his career is over. Maybe if it was the same knee then yes. I think the other knee got hurt because he leaned on it die to the first injury. He'll be fine next year.

# 9 cowboy_kmoney @ 02/21/14 05:35 PM
I like so far keep it koming..

# 10 TomBo24 @ 02/22/14 03:21 PM
I'm just looking forward to the Warriors vs. OKC in the WCF. That'd be one hell of a series.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.