Home
NASCAR Manager News Post

ETX RACING’S NASCAR® MANAGER IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE ACROSS MOBILE PLATFORMS

To celebrate the start of the 2014 NASCAR season, ETX Racing today released NASCAR Manager, a free-to-play racing strategy game, available for iOS, Google Play, Amazon and featured in the Sprint Zone. This newest addition to NASCAR’s established lineup of officially licensed titles faithfully recreates the week-to-week, moment-to-moment thrill of The Chase, challenging players to manage their vehicle, team and tactics on the road to the Sprint Cup Championship.

“Winning the Sprint Cup is about so much more than the fastest driver. Strategic decisions about vehicle specs, crew talent, and resource allocation determines who owns the competition in the long run,” said Ed Martin, Executive VP at ETX Racing. “NASCAR Manager captures a different side of motorsport, allowing fans to experience the careful decisions that fuel every season, every race, every lap.”

NASCAR Manager is a first-class experience on mobile devices, loaded with electrifying racing sequences, genre-leading HD graphics and a polished interface that makes detailed team and race management fun and easy to learn for all players. Manage lucrative sponsorships, customize and upgrade key auto parts, then put your tactics to the test in Career Mode, Season Mode or Speedweeks Challenges, which combine reflex-timed tasks and team-training exercises.

From inside out, NASCAR Manager is the genuine stock car management experience, delivering real-time status updates on-the-move, letting players dictate their speed, fuel, tires and overall damage levels throughout each race. The game also features the 2014 roster of teams, sponsors, tracks and drivers, including Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Jimmie Johnson and Danica Patrick, as well as three renowned auto manufacturers – Chevrolet, Toyota and Ford.

NASCAR® MANAGER is the all new official NASCAR game that puts you in the team management seat of the most popular motorsport in North America. Delivering the first strategic racing game to fans and players worldwide, you decide how your team performs and whether you make it to The Chase. Learn the strategies and tactics needed to succeed in a race, and balance the car set-ups specific to particular tracks! Take on the biggest names from the 2014 season like Dale Earnhardt Jr, Jimmie Johnson and Danica Patrick, and recruit the biggest sponsors to generate your revenue and upgrade your key elements on the car to get the most out of it at each track! All with the ultimate aim of managing your way to the top and winning the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series!

KEY FEATURES:
  • 9 DAYTONA SPEEDWEEKS CHALLENGES to get you up to speed!
  • Use the ‘REWIND’ function mid-race to improve your performance!
  • CAREER MODE – Train your team, improve the car, set the strategies and compete for the Championship!
  • Take on your favorite team and driver in the full Sprint Cup Series in SEASON MODE!
  • UPGRADES AND CUSTOMIZATION – Tweak the engine, harden the chassis, soften the brakes! Gain that extra edge over your opponents when and where it counts!
  • All the OFFICIAL drivers, tracks, cars and sponsors from the 2014 Sprint Cup Series!
  • MANUFACTURERS/SPONSORS – Choose from Chevrolet, Toyota and Ford, unlock sponsorship deals, and reap the rewards of your race-improving strategies!
  • Stunning gameplay sequences with GENRE-LEADING GRAPHICS that take you through each race and track your progress!

NASCAR Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view NASCAR Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view NASCAR Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view NASCAR Manager screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NASCAR ManagerReader Score: Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Aggies7 @ 02/26/14 12:55 AM
I downloaded this last night and have been playing non stop on breaks at work.

It's a good strategy game. Early on in Career mode the only way I have been successful and finished inside the top 20 was on out strategy at Martinsville.

Only major grip is the stupid energy bar. I can only play 4 races in a row and then have to wait for energy to restore. I hate iOS games that do this.

Also from the look of the standings it appears it the old Chase format unless ETX updates it.

# 2 Bgartz29 @ 02/26/14 08:24 AM
I was going to buy NASCAR 14 but then I got this and now I'll save my 50.00. This is all I am looking for from my NASCAR non-simulation games, a nice RPG building a race team from rags to riches. I just finished my first season and finished 31st in points. However, I did win 1 race off fuel strategy. I ran out off turn 4 and coasted to victory, it was so nice and allowed me to get the UPS sponsor which pays 45k a race

# 3 Aggies7 @ 02/26/14 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgartz29
I was going to buy NASCAR 14 but then I got this and now I'll save my 50.00. This is all I am looking for from my NASCAR non-simulation games, a nice RPG building a race team from rags to riches. I just finished my first season and finished 31st in points. However, I did win 1 race off fuel strategy. I ran out off turn 4 and coasted to victory, it was so nice and allowed me to get the UPS sponsor which pays 45k a race

Yea the first season is going rough for me as well. Currently 33rd in points 10 races in.

Really during the first season it's all about fuel/pit strategy. Typically I push on the tires and I save on the fuel. Gets me a few extra laps after leaders pit to get some laps lead and who knows maybe I catch a lucky caution.

# 4 Bgartz29 @ 02/26/14 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Yea the first season is going rough for me as well. Currently 33rd in points 10 races in.

Really during the first season it's all about fuel/pit strategy. Typically I push on the tires and I save on the fuel. Gets me a few extra laps after leaders pit to get some laps lead and who knows maybe I catch a lucky caution.
That's how I won the one race. I was able to get a few extra laps and catch them all a lap down and then just hang on for the win. By the end of the year I was competing for top 30s regularly. Hopefully I can get top 20s by the end of year 2

# 5 Aggies7 @ 02/26/14 09:20 PM
Quote:
That's how I won the one race. I was able to get a few extra laps and catch them all a lap down and then just hang on for the win. By the end of the year I was competing for top 30s regularly. Hopefully I can get top 20s by the end of year 2

Exactly where I am right now. It's actually a fun game just too bad it has that stupid energy bar which makes you wait to play.

I love the building a race team aspect. One other gripe is I wish the sponsors offered me contracts. Not me unlocking them and still having to use E points to use the sponsor.

EDIT: Finally got a win in my first season at Brickyard. I have a new strategy, which includes saving fuel. On my first run I know push it til I am about out and see how many laps I got out of a tank. Then I know when I can take my last pit stop.

Still having a blast with this game.

# 6 Bgartz29 @ 02/27/14 01:00 PM
Yea there are a couple of things I would like in this game like buying/selling/refurbing the main parts of the car, sponsors offering you contracts, and I can even go without the in-race QTEs that you have to do. But the core of what I am looking for is there (The RPG element with NASCAR racing).

The one thing I really like is the stat history in the game. You can see career win totals and total championships won. It also has past results entered so JJ has his 60 something wins and 6 championships. Brad K won the champ in my first year after JR and Kenseth crashed in the last race and all of those stats carry through seasons. Very nice to have.

Update on my career, 2nd year in and after race 14 I got my 1st win of the season (2nd of career). There was a quick caution 10 laps after everyone pit and I came in to top off while everyone stayed out. I was able to turn it into a 1 stop race while the field had to pit with 6 to go. I had about 2 laps left in gas when I crossed the line and that's with saving fuel the whole time. Right now I'm 21st in points trying to get into the top 20 to be eligible for the wild card

# 7 Aggies7 @ 02/27/14 11:02 PM
Update on my career. Started off horrible at Daytona trying to use the gas strategy and it put me two laps down when I tried to stretch it and ran out of gas.

Now 5 races in and 31 in points. Struggling this year. Excited to go back to the Brickyard where I won last year.

# 8 Bgartz29 @ 03/04/14 07:54 AM
The latest update reduced the wait time for a bar of energy to 20 min so now you can play a lot more often which is nice.

# 9 Aggies7 @ 03/04/14 08:37 AM
Quote:
The latest update reduced the wait time for a bar of energy to 20 min so now you can play a lot more often which is nice.

That's great news. Did anything change in the update. I didn't see it yet.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.