Home
News Post

Nike has revealed the new NFL Nike Elite 51 uniform design for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for the upcoming season.

Quote:
The base uniform color has been energized with richer pewter, juxtaposed with a brighter, more vibrant shade of "Buccaneer Red". In homage to the Buccaneers' early uniforms, the look also features "Bay Orange" as a new primary trim color and accent on both the jersey and the pants. Tampa Bay also becomes the first NFL franchise to incorporate a revolutionary reflective chrome border around the numbers on the front, back and shoulders. The chrome border incorporates a technologically advanced reflective coating that adds a new dimension, increased readability and a unique glow to the numbers.

Custom name and number fonts feature beveled edges inspired by historical Buccaneer blade carvings, echoing the modern industrial design inspiration. The team's white jerseys sport pewter sleeves and shoulders with red numbers, while the red jerseys also feature pewter sleeves and shoulders but with white numbers on the body and red numbers on the shoulders-- adding an extra element of energy to the evolved Buccaneer identity.

Your thoughts?

Member Comments
# 81 NDAlum @ 03/06/14 04:27 PM
I've given it time to let the intial shock wear off...

These are still terrible. The random orange pieces. The HORRIBLE number font. In no way, shape, or form does this new uniform look better than the one they just had.

# 82 Ghost Of The Year @ 03/09/14 10:23 PM
I like the helmet & #'s but that's as far I can go.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.