Home
The Golf Club News Post

The Golf Club will feature wildlife throughout the course.

Check out the screenshots.

Quote:
The various environments within which members of The Golf Club play their golf are full of wildlife. As you are about to tee off you might catch a glimpse of a stag through the trees or rabbits in the light rough, a bald eagle could be circling above the green as you sink a birdie putt or a snake might slither away as you try to hack your way out of the deep rough. And, yes, we have crocodiles.

The Golf Club screenshot gallery - Click to view The Golf Club screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mcmax3000 @ 03/10/14 05:10 PM
This is a dumb little thing, but I love it.

# 2 LingeringRegime @ 03/10/14 05:42 PM
Hell yes!

# 3 Simple Mathematics @ 03/10/14 05:53 PM
Now if you can hit the animals with the ball... now that would be funny.

# 4 DirtyJerz32 @ 03/10/14 06:35 PM
Love the move away from the PGA tour courses and going to the local courses.

# 5 Kaiser Wilhelm @ 03/10/14 06:41 PM
Crocodiles? I want Alligators. I don't want to leave the US to see dangerous reptilian critters.

# 6 jyoung @ 03/10/14 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
Crocodiles? I want Alligators. I don't want to leave the US to see dangerous reptilian critters.
Be careful what you wish for:

Spoiler

# 7 brent3419 @ 03/11/14 03:08 AM
im definately going to hit a croc 300 yrds away

# 8 Aggies7 @ 03/11/14 07:48 AM
As long as it's implemented right I am ok with it. Just don't want any unrealistic issues such as your about to sink a long putt only to have a snake get in the way

# 9 bluengold34_OS @ 03/11/14 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
As long as it's implemented right I am ok with it. Just don't want any unrealistic issues such as your about to sink a long putt only to have a snake get in the way
I have not seen this come close to happening. The worst I have seen personally is a couple of deer behind the green while putting, and a bunny hopping around the green as I approached.

# 10 DKHardee @ 03/11/14 09:39 AM
that croc looks better than the crocs/gators in Assassins Creed Black Flag and Far Cry 3!

# 11 RandallB21 @ 03/11/14 11:00 AM
As long as a seagull can come down and scoop up my ball I am ok with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr8JwKaXONA

# 12 moose616 @ 03/11/14 12:36 PM
What a croc...

# 13 half-fast @ 03/12/14 06:36 AM
Slightly reminiscent of Hot Shots golf buying the capsules for caterpillars and such ...

# 14 jmaj315 @ 03/17/14 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoti34
What does this have to do with Zynga striking a deal with Tiger Woods?
wut?
nowhere is TW mentioned here

# 15 Lieutenant Dan @ 03/17/14 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
I have not seen this come close to happening. The worst I have seen personally is a couple of deer behind the green while putting, and a bunny hopping around the green as I approached.
LOL, yeah it would be fun if there was a random element involved with SOME of the wildlife encroaching during play to even affecting it..but set up with a very very low probability from round to round so when it DOES happen, it's a very rare surprise.

When my wife and I were playing a course near Seattle a few years ago, I was setting up for about a 80 yard approach shot and my wife was looking through her bag for her next club choice. I heard a rapid thumping sound and a deer literally BRUSHED by me as she sprinted across the fairway to the other treeline. She might have even been startled by another golfer's ball or something on the opposite fairway.

Was just wild though...she actually made contact with me, changed course just a little to run around my wife. The other couple we were playing with were

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.