Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Our man Keystone570 has posted two videos showing off all of the uniforms in MLB 14 The Show.

Please like and subscribe to show appreciation for the video, courtesy of Keystone570!

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/28/14 11:48 PM
The Mets blue alternates are a pretty easy fix. Just wear the warm up jersey. They look identical if I'm not mistaken. Also could anyone tell us if the Orioles have the correct home batting helmets, with the white on them. Or are they solid black yet again?

# 22 SilverBullet1929 @ 03/28/14 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
sorry to re-Mention this but anyone know if the style guide prohibits everything, again the Indians home alternate cream jerseys should have RED Undershirts & Socks not blue.
This is on SCEA is it not? Just wondering
If the style guide says theyre supposed to be worn with blue socks and shirts then SCEA has to go by that so that's not SCEAs fault, it's the Indians fault for not updating their portion of the guide.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

# 23 SilverBullet1929 @ 03/28/14 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tspicchiali
Still no Rays powder blue for Sunday home games?
No way man, why would they ever include those jerseys that are only worn every Sunday home game? It's obviously more logical to include the fake throwback jersey that the Rays wore for one random game back in 2012 and haven't worn since.

# 24 Bamafan3723 @ 03/29/14 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pay26
Disappointed the rockies road jersey two, again the sleeves are not purple. I hope that it more uniforms PS4, because there are no Mets blue jerseys and red jersey Braves.
Braves are no longer wearing the red jerseys.

# 25 HustlinOwl @ 03/29/14 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
No way man, why would they ever include those jerseys that are only worn every Sunday home game? It's obviously more logical to include the fake throwback jersey that the Rays wore for one random game back in 2012 and haven't worn since.

Reds Road Alternate Cap is the same as their Road Cap waste of a slot couldve included the new (old) black cap

# 26 sydrogerdavid @ 03/29/14 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Didn't get to see the Cardinals uniforms bc they were on the left side :-( but jus few days left till I get it :-)
There probably weren't any changes to the uniforms anyway. The only change possible would be the re-addition of the Sunday cap, but I don't think that happened.

It's funny that the Cardinals were left out of this video. The same thing happened back when the MLB 12 video was created. They were on one side because of the World Series and forgotten about. When I saw the first video, I had a feeling it would happen again.

# 27 OUSOONERS#1 @ 03/29/14 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
There probably weren't any changes to the uniforms anyway. The only change possible would be the re-addition of the Sunday cap, but I don't think that happened.

It's funny that the Cardinals were left out of this video. The same thing happened back when the MLB 12 video was created. They were on one side because of the World Series and forgotten about. When I saw the first video, I had a feeling it would happen again.
Yeah I figure there was no change in the Cards uni"s jus knew I didn't see them in either video .. Which is fine will have the game in hand soon enuff jus wish it were the Ps4 version.

# 28 SilverBullet1929 @ 03/29/14 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamafan3723
Braves are no longer wearing the red jerseys.
They actually have a new red jersey with a stars and stripes theme .

# 29 Doran @ 03/29/14 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
Is anyone planning to do a uniform table like they have the last few years? Those are very helpful. I like to go along with the scheduled days for the teams I'm playing.
I've been debating doing another one for the last six months or so. At this point, I will probably not do one and just suggest people go to either Chris Creamer's Sportslogos.net; he tracks all the uniforms worn by every team each day and posts them. (The Diamond Uniform Database does this, too) I think people would prefer this since it's more up-to-date than anything I would ever do.

Of course, if enough people want it, I can do another table for this year.

# 30 merchant1874 @ 03/29/14 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
General A's jersey question... wasn't the new green alternate supposed to be a road jersey? If I'm not mistaken the Show has it as the home alternate and lists the gold alternate jersey as the road one. Any Oakland fans who can answer this one? Is this a mistake?

Yes you are correct although both are likely to feature at home and on the road.

# 31 Dude731 @ 03/29/14 09:17 AM
The braves cream uniform doesn't look very creamy to me. Looks just as white as their home uniform.

# 32 analogdan @ 03/29/14 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beedl001
Rangers don't have the flag on their BP cap anymore.
What are you talking about? They've been wearing the flag hat EVERY GAME of spring training...

Edit: It appears that I'm wrong.

# 33 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/29/14 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doran
I've been debating doing another one for the last six months or so. At this point, I will probably not do one and just suggest people go to either Chris Creamer's Sportslogos.net; he tracks all the uniforms worn by every team each day and posts them. (The Diamond Uniform Database does this, too) I think people would prefer this since it's more up-to-date than anything I would ever do.

Of course, if enough people want it, I can do another table for this year.
If you decide not to do one, I will check out the Sportslogos site you mentioned. Yours were great though/ Loved using it the last few seasons.

# 34 DGuinta1 @ 03/29/14 10:26 AM
Perhaps they will come out with a DLC like EA did.

# 35 Perfect Zero @ 03/29/14 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Perhaps they will come out with a DLC like EA did.
I wouldn't hold my breath. They have been reluctant to do so in the past. When people mention that other games do it, Russell_SCEA has usually come in and said that the Show is a different game from other sports games.

# 36 Starducket Moon @ 03/29/14 05:34 PM
They took out the white Mets jersey. Added the camouflage. Kept the black. Didn't add either blue. Didn't add alternate hat. This is failure. This isn't style guide. This is absolute failure. It's an omen. It tells me they are not concerned with the PS3 edition. I'm literally now questioning if I really want to buy this game on Tuesday. Why do I have to lower my expectations to accommodate this? It's the only baseball game and up until now I was excited to spend all day Tuesday eating pizza and playing this game. I almost feel like crying. It feels like I got left at the alter. Just standing there holding a copy of the game looking stupid. Like a kick in the nuts. Like the dingo ate my baby. Like Godzilla rampaged my Tokyo. I feel like calling an ex right now. There's no consoling me. I need some time. Some time to let this sink in and get through this. Figure out how I'm going to spend Tuesday. I can only hope this is an April Fools joke. I'm going to lie to myself believing that, and be crushed all over again when reality hits. This just sucks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

# 37 DrPhibes @ 03/29/14 05:58 PM
Uniforms are like the only aspect of the game The Show has taken 2 steps back on.

Having the Jays unis the wrong shade of blue is just lazy. Has nothing to do with the "style guide" cop out, either.

# 38 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/29/14 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starducket Moon
They took out the white Mets jersey. Added the camouflage. Kept the black. Didn't add either blue. Didn't add alternate hat. This is failure. This isn't style guide. This is absolute failure. It's an omen. It tells me they are not concerned with the PS3 edition. I'm literally now questioning if I really want to buy this game on Tuesday. Why do I have to lower my expectations to accommodate this? It's the only baseball game and up until now I was excited to spend all day Tuesday eating pizza and playing this game. I almost feel like crying. It feels like I got left at the alter. Just standing there holding a copy of the game looking stupid. Like a kick in the nuts. Like the dingo ate my baby. Like Godzilla rampaged my Tokyo. I feel like calling an ex right now. There's no consoling me. I need some time. Some time to let this sink in and get through this. Figure out how I'm going to spend Tuesday. I can only hope this is an April Fools joke. I'm going to lie to myself believing that, and be crushed all over again when reality hits. This just sucks.

I hope this is a joke, because I can't stop laughing at it. If it isn't a joke, then my apologies. Because I'm laughing at you.

# 39 Starducket Moon @ 03/29/14 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I hope this is a joke, because I can't stop laughing at it. If it isn't a joke, then my apologies. Because I'm laughing at you.
The dramatics are joking. The disappointment is somewhat real though. Imagine if for some unknown reason, they put names on the back of the Yankees jerseys. You'd be annoyed. Then you'd tell yourself, next year it will be fixed. Every game you play you're ignoring the elephant, but he's still there farting. Next year should be fixed. Next year comes. It's not fixed. Great game. Complete with flatulent pacaderm. It's like that. I'll still buy it. Hoping that maybe they'll address it. Like Ray Rice's girlfriend, I will hope.

# 40 Perfect Zero @ 03/29/14 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhibes
Uniforms are like the only aspect of the game The Show has taken 2 steps back on.

Having the Jays unis the wrong shade of blue is just lazy. Has nothing to do with the "style guide" cop out, either.
The last style guide from Baseball that I've seen (I want to say 2009) actually had the Pantone colors for each team. The color problem with the Blue Jays likely has to do with the lighting in the game. That has been a problem with the field colors in the past.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.