Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Our man Keystone570 has posted two videos showing off all of the uniforms in MLB 14 The Show.

Please like and subscribe to show appreciation for the video, courtesy of Keystone570!

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 ShowTyme15 @ 04/16/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
With all due respect to you, I appreciate you giving me an honest answer, but I'm not buying the lighting excuse because if the lighting was the problem then all teams with royal blue would have the same color issues on the ps3. The Blue Jays in reality have the same shade of blue as the cubs royals dodgers rangers Mets and others yet none of those teams colors come out wrong on the ps3. If lighting was the problem for the blue jays it'd be a problem for every royal blue team.

How can the lighting only affect the Blue Jays and not any other team that has that shade of blue? The Jays and the Brewers alternates were programmed with the wrong color shade from day one and were never fixed, regardless of lighting.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Hey man to each his own. To answer the second part of your question Ramone explained how the lighting affects uniforms and pointed out the Blue Jays specifically (no other team was mentioned just the Jays) it's in one of the screenshot threads in the PS4 forums. He got into a long drawn out discussion with a former member on the boards. That's all I can really say. Weather or not you agree with it, that's your choice and you have every right to feel that way and I have no issue with that. Like I said to each his own.

# 102 ShowTyme15 @ 04/16/14 11:31 PM
Comparison screenshots of the Blue Jays uniforms when they first started posting screenshots and now. Both are PS4 screens.
After

Before

# 103 SilverBullet1929 @ 04/16/14 11:55 PM
Just saying, the way I see it, if the lighting was the problem in the above picture then the Orioles orange should be an extremely bright orange on the ps4 now. I don't get how the lighting can change one teams jersey color but not all teams colors.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.