Home
Operation Sports News Post

Today is another fun day for all of us on OperationSports. We’re fortunate to have a smart community of sports fans that like to stop by every day. We’ve always been careful to associate with other brands and websites, but the guys over at FanDuel have a one-day fantasy sports product I think the community will really enjoy.

For tonight’s MLB games, join FanDuel’s free fantasy league that will pay out $1,000 cash to the top 300 teams. First place gets paid $100 at the end of the night. The league is open for registration, and locks at 1:05 PM EST today.

All OperationSports members making their first deposit on FanDuel are eligible for a 100% deposit bonus today. It will be applied automatically when you sign up through the links in this post.

FanDuel has been called the “One night stand of fantasy sports”. All of their leagues last just one day, so there is no long-term commitment. You play only on the nights that you want.

Good luck in the league tonight!

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Blzer @ 03/31/14 01:36 AM
Once I pick my team, do I hit that "Export" button if I want to finalize and activate it? Or is that for something else?

I've never done this before. Thanks for the invite!

# 2 Steve_OS @ 03/31/14 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Once I pick my team, do I hit that "Export" button if I want to finalize and activate it? Or is that for something else?

I've never done this before. Thanks for the invite!
No, exporting makes it easier to transfer the team you drafted into another league, head to head, tournament, etc.

There are many different ones you can join, this one happens to be the one Fan Duel created for us.

Check and join other ones here. (NBA, NHL, MLB currently)

https://www.fanduel.com/p/Home

To check the events you are in, click the "Upcoming" tab.

https://www.fanduel.com/p/MyUpcomingEntries

# 3 Steve_OS @ 03/31/14 09:50 AM
Just over 3 more hours to get in, hurry up!

# 4 HustlinOwl @ 03/31/14 11:04 AM
Got in thanks!!

# 5 truzoe @ 03/31/14 11:57 AM
Just got in.

# 6 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 03/31/14 12:59 PM
Oh sweet, you can still enter for this even if you already have an account. Can't imagine I'll play the baseball version too often, but can't resist a chance at free money!

# 7 Mabster @ 03/31/14 03:58 PM
I've been wanting to try a daily league site. Missed this offer by a few minutes. Bummer.

# 8 sanlipoyouse @ 04/01/14 10:32 AM
There are many different ones you can join, this one happens to be the one Fan Duel created for us.

# 9 Brandwin @ 04/01/14 05:49 PM
I was only able to score like 22 points yesterday.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.