Home
R.B.I. Baseball 14 News Post

Polygon spotted an April 9th release date for the 360 version of R.B.I. Baseball 14 on the official Xbox website yesterday. Checking on the website today, it appears the date has been removed.

PSNStores shows a release date for April 8 for the PS3 version (subject to change).

UPDATE: PlayStation.Blog doesn't have it listed.

UPDATE #2: Looks like April 9th for 360, PS3 and iOS, later for Android, X1 and PS4.

We still haven't received any official word on the price, or release date, other than a Darren Rovell tweet, about a month ago, where he stated the game was arriving on April 10th for 360, PS3 and mobile devices with no word on the Xbox One and PS4 versions.

If we hear anything more, we'll update this post.

Game: R.B.I. Baseball 14Hype Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOS / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 10 - View All
R.B.I. Baseball 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sendak44 @ 04/05/14 04:02 PM
Good lord that looks terrible. Should've kept the NES graphics

# 2 tmoney51691 @ 04/05/14 06:57 PM
Wow, Dee Gordon needs to eat something!

# 3 taylor89 @ 04/06/14 02:06 AM
Yeah, I think the bat looks bigger around than Dee Gordon.

# 4 kehlis @ 04/06/14 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakeemdaprince
Dude why ppl like think everybody wants to go the same route visually? You trying to throw Live out there for example but if every game looked alike there would be no need to even have this forum. Me personally don't like 2k it's animated fantasy garbage you call sim. I mean gta 5 (realistic) is trash compared to gta 3 where they went the cartoony route. Y'all kill me with how a game looks smh
May want to re-read that post you quoted one more time.

He didn't complain about the visuals of this game, he was pointing out that there are NO visuals or videos of the game and it is just a few days away from release.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 04/06/14 01:06 PM
Updated OP.

PSBlog doesn't list R.B.I. Baseball 14 on their list.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/06/the-drop-new-playstation-games-for-482014/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.