Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

If you don't want to watch the entire 2-hour MLB 14 The Show PS4 livestream IGN hosted this afternoon and simply want to watch them create a player in Road to the Show, well... here ya go.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Pezell04x @ 04/15/14 04:03 PM
I like how the beards looks for created players.

# 22 markpmitch @ 04/15/14 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlnames
That was just beard C. Im sure A and B will be different

I agree. Hopefully just beard C is the caveman, and A & B will be more normal length

# 23 TheBleedingRed21 @ 04/15/14 04:43 PM
I think th best idea would be to implement a facial hair length slider in CAP

# 24 JaFFiTh @ 04/15/14 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlnames
That was just beard C. Im sure A and B will be different
Yeah never thought of that. Hopefully that's the case. We wouldn't know till we finally put the game into the PS4 (well hope my PS4 will be available that day as well lol)

# 25 LastActionHero @ 04/15/14 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Nope. Ramone already confirmed 2 months ago they weren't ported over.
Treeline looks good, the rest not so much...

They did such an amazing job on the real MLB stadiums that I don't mind it at all. Just got me wondering if they were rebuild as well.

# 26 ShowTyme15 @ 04/15/14 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Treeline looks good, the rest not so much...

They did such an amazing job on the real MLB stadiums that I don't mind it at all. Just got me wondering if they were rebuild as well.

The fact he already confirmed they weren't ported over should give you an obvious answer.

# 27 Grub @ 04/15/14 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackball
There's a reason for that--and it's not Sony San Diego's fault.

No, it's more than triangles. It's complexity of design, of animation, of texture. Compared to the player models of real people, it really feels transition-y.

# 28 Teigh Cubs Teigh @ 04/16/14 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
No, it's more than triangles. It's complexity of design, of animation, of texture. Compared to the player models of real people, it really feels transition-y.
I think that it looks fantastic, though I do agree with the "transitiony" argument and viewpoint to an extent. The thing to keep in mind, though, is that this is a transition year essentially. Look at MLB 07 on the PS3 and compare it to MLB 14. This is the PS4's MLB 07 more or less. It can only get better from here and I believe that it's already looking very, very good.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.