Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

With the NBA playoffs just around the corner, Shady has chimed in with his latest NBA 2K14 montage featuring the 16 teams that will play for the championship.

Who do you have winning it all?

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 d11king @ 04/15/14 12:27 PM
I don't have the game so I haven't seen any of the animations but I literally started ROFL when Draymond Green just laid out on the floor hahaha.

Also, Blake Griffin catching a 360 lob in traffic? 2K needs to calm down with that.

Shady at it again though! This got me hyped for the playoffs. Can't wait for the first round with all of these fantastic matchups. I wish every series would just go 7. Great job Shady!

# 2 VDusen04 @ 04/15/14 01:04 PM
Boy, as someone who passed on both 2K's this year and has been giving them grief for their non-oncourt/graphical shortcomings, I tend to forget how nice it looks. Would love for an offcourt re-dedication to realism, options, and freedom next year to match. I may have been bummed by a lot of 2K's directional choices, but at least they've got their graphical game working at a high level (alongside what I hear to be pretty great gameplay).

# 3 jayman504 @ 04/15/14 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Boy, as someone who passed on both 2K's this year and has been giving them grief for their non-oncourt/graphical shortcomings, I tend to forget how nice it looks. Would love for an offcourt re-dedication to realism, options, and freedom next year to match. I may have been bummed by a lot of 2K's directional choices, but at least they've got their graphical game working at a high level (alongside what I hear to be pretty great gameplay).
Player movement and Speed MUST be a key for 2k15..

Besides that the Video looks amazing

# 4 da ThRONe @ 04/15/14 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I agree with all of this.

MyPlayer was the only mode I would play for the last 3 years. What they did to MyPlayer this year was an absolute joke. Until they right that ship I'm never buying NBA2K again.

# 5 soonermagic88 @ 04/15/14 03:02 PM
This video is a reminder of how great this game should have been. It is absolutely GORGEOUS. For 75% of the video i thought i was watching real highlights. 2k, you could have had far and away the greatest game early in this generation had it not been for the ridiculous online requirements and VC garbage.
Give the people what they want!

# 6 El_Poopador @ 04/15/14 03:12 PM
i wish the commentary was that good in-game. for all the talk about the emotion on the court they didnt do a lot to add that same emotion to the booth. great edit from shady though. only video game youtuber i subscribe to.

# 7 WaddupCouzin @ 04/16/14 12:04 AM
Shady! Once again, good job!

# 8 vtcha @ 04/17/14 01:55 AM
Every year I like to mimic the real life Playoffs by starting my own Playoff Mode on NBA 2K, with me controlling the Miami Heat of course. But whoopdy doo, 2K decide to leave out Playoff Mode so I'm basically screwed. Now must wait for 2K to update NBA Today

# 9 Matt_1979 @ 04/18/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
Every year I like to mimic the real life Playoffs by starting my own Playoff Mode on NBA 2K, with me controlling the Miami Heat of course. But whoopdy doo, 2K decide to leave out Playoff Mode so I'm basically screwed. Now must wait for 2K to update NBA Today
Wow, amazing video!!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.