Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

If you pre-order EA Sports UFC from select retailers, you will receive Day-One access to Royce Gracie. If you are not interested in pre-ordering, you can also unlock him by completing the career mode on the pro level.

This offer was revealed a couple of weeks ago, to unlock Bruce Lee.

For North America, EA Sports has only announced GameStop as a select retailer. You can pre-order for Xbox One here and PlayStation 4 here. Retailers from other regions are shown here.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 p_rushing @ 04/22/14 01:09 PM
nice change of pace for EA to start giving things away that they have been removing from games in order to make more money .... its still EA though, so what's their angle with this?

# 2 sportsfan8812 @ 04/22/14 02:23 PM
I actually like this a lot (Wasn't so much a fan of the Bruce Lee announcement). Although I prefer to play with the current fighters, having him available as an unlockable character or as apart of the pre-order bonus will be nice. He is one of the biggest figures in MMA history so I think he will be a very welcomed addition.

# 3 sparkdawg777 @ 04/22/14 10:22 PM
Once again I had to do a double take on that first picture because I thought it was real. The lighting on these next gen games are very impressive. Unfortunately I'm still holding out until the holidays for a PS4.

# 4 CaliDude916 @ 04/23/14 02:44 AM
Man oh man. June 17th needs to hurry the hell up.

# 5 CaliDude916 @ 04/23/14 02:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkdawg777
Once again I had to do a double take on that first picture because I thought it was real. The lighting on these next gen games are very impressive. Unfortunately I'm still holding out until the holidays for a PS4.
It's pretty damn impressive how real this game looks.

# 6 LingeringRegime @ 04/23/14 10:42 AM
I wish the character model/stats would be based on UFC 1 Gracie.

Kind of sells him short that the twilight years Gracie is in the game.

# 7 fballturkey @ 04/25/14 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I wish the character model/stats would be based on UFC 1 Gracie.

Kind of sells him short that the twilight years Gracie is in the game.
Since he's been retired for a while I agree. His stats won't be current to today anyway, so I don't see why 2007 Gracie is preferable to 2000 Gracie.

# 8 STLRams @ 05/01/14 11:10 AM
So if you pre-order through Gamestop will we have Bruce Lee and Gracie as day one access?

# 9 CaliDude916 @ 05/01/14 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
So if you pre-order through Gamestop will we have Bruce Lee and Gracie as day one access?

That is correct.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

# 10 p_rushing @ 05/02/14 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Lee is anywhere, not just gamestop
Gracie is unknown, maybe gamestop exclusive, but more info is unknown

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

# 11 STLRams @ 05/08/14 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
Lee is anywhere, not just gamestop
Gracie is unknown, maybe gamestop exclusive, but more info is unknown

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I know Lee is anywhere, was just trying to make sure I was getting Gracie along with Bruce Lee by preordering with Gamestop since Gracie is a Gamestop exclusive.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.