Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Shady has chimed in yet again with another NBA 2K14 video. This one features the Vince Carter game winning 3 pointer at the buzzer to beat the San Antonio Spurs in Game 3 to take a 2 games to 1 series lead.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BenGerman @ 04/27/14 06:50 PM
That's wicked awesome. Wonder how long it took him to recreate that?

# 2 Vni @ 04/27/14 07:41 PM
I might be spoiled but I was hoping some better from Shady. We barely see the shot.

# 3 VDusen04 @ 04/27/14 09:01 PM
A shout out to Vince Carter for illustrating once again what I hope a buzzer beater can look like some day in NBA 2K, in particular the sudden and emphatic auditory and visual response from the home crowd. I bet it'd be a huge undertaking, but wouldn't the end result be so glorious and worth it?

Also, moments like the one above make me yearn for the old NBA 2K Situation mode.

# 4 DGuinta1 @ 04/28/14 03:27 PM
Vinsanity! Met him once in Vegas. Very nice guy.

# 5 RyDaddy215 @ 04/30/14 01:07 PM
Does anyone know what the heck Shady uses (in terms of programs) to get all these different camera angles, etc on 2K footage???

I know he uses a pretty high level video editor....but I remember being able to alter angles and things using the 2K Reelmaker back in 2K10 but theres no options anymore....are there video editors that can do this?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.