Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

GoodGameBro has released their Madden NFL 25 post draft roster update for the Xbox One and PS4. It includes 58 NFL draft picks and over 350 free agency changes. The top 10 are listed below.
  • 1. Jadeveon Clowney, RE, Texans – 85 OVR
  • 2. Greg Robinson, LT, Rams – 83 OVR
  • 3. Blake Bortles, QB, Jaguars – 75 OVR
  • 4. Sammy Watkins, WR, Bills – 78 OVR
  • 5. Khalil Mack, ROLB, Raiders – 82 OVR
  • 6. Jake Matthews, LT, Falcons – 81 OVR
  • 7. Mike Evans, WR, Buccaneers – 76 OVR
  • 8. Justin Gilbert, CB, Browns – 80 OVR
  • 9. Anthony Barr, ROLB, Vikings – 82 OVR
  • 10. Eric Ebron, TE, Lions – 73 OVR
Quote:
One other feature being offered with this roster file is that we’ve gone through and done the ratings for all 58 of the NFL draft picks included in the file. These ratings are based on a number of different sources, including comparative ratings from NCAA Football 14, ratings from the Madden Ultimate Team cards of the first 32 picks, and a general survey of rookie ratings from the past few installments of Madden NFL. These ratings are not intended to be a perfect evaluation of each player, or even a prediction of how the players will be rated in Madden NFL 15 later this summer; instead, we aimed to create the players so that Madden NFL 25 players could enjoy using them on their new teams without them being overpowered compared to the remainder of the NFL. We encourage gamers to use this file as a starting point to work from as they evaluate and re-evaluate the rookies on their own consoles; if you want Jadeveon Clowney to be a 99 OVR and haunt offensive linemen’s dreams instead of the 85 OVR we arrived at, go for it!

If you want to try them out, go to Madden Share and download the GGB2014FREEAGENCY roster for Xbox One (search for WhoIsDo) or PS4 (search for Paakaa10). For more details on the roster click here.

You can find many more roster updates in the OS Forums for Xbox 360/PS3 and Xbox One/PS4 fans.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Phobia @ 05/13/14 11:54 AM
Does anyone know if you download these rosters and a buddy of yours does the same then you play a head to head match if the game will use these rosters?

# 2 howboutdat @ 05/13/14 12:00 PM
while this is cool in all , and i like the guys over there . its only like 58 players from the draft. there were 240 guys taken. wish they coulda done one with all the drafties not just a select few other than 1st round.

# 3 jwired21 @ 05/13/14 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
while this is cool in all , and i like the guys over there . its only like 58 players from the draft. there were 240 guys taken. wish they coulda done one with all the drafties not just a select few other than 1st round.
That would be a full time job to do it correctly. I'm happy when anyone spends their free time to make things more enjoyable for everyone else.

# 4 howboutdat @ 05/13/14 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwired21
That would be a full time job to do it correctly. I'm happy when anyone spends their free time to make things more enjoyable for everyone else.
it woudlnt be a full time job, they did 58 , thats almost 1/4 and draft aint been over that long. so clearly it could be done .while im not saying its cool they did this, im saying because i think they would do a great job , it would be cool to have all 240 drafties. whats the big deal , dang

# 5 BSchwartz07 @ 05/13/14 04:21 PM
I love how on a PS4 game they have to create an arm sleeve (that half the skill position players in the league wear) by having sleeves, an elbow pad, and double wristbands...

# 6 DNMHIII @ 05/13/14 04:39 PM
New OS hosted Madden PS4 League with updated roster with all FA and 7 round 2014 draft picks on their correct teams. Here's the link if you're interested and we'll start Friday if not sooner.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-roster.html

# 7 Gotmadskillzson @ 05/13/14 08:20 PM
This other guy Thomas something has the entire draft and free agents done. I downloaded his instead.

# 8 LoadWarrior @ 05/18/14 01:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
it woudlnt be a full time job, they did 58 , thats almost 1/4 and draft aint been over that long. so clearly it could be done .while im not saying its cool they did this, im saying because i think they would do a great job , it would be cool to have all 240 drafties. whats the big deal , dang

If you aren't happy with it, Download br0wn23 roster then.. He did the WHOLE draft, undrafted free agents and all the free agent signings, and jersey numbers, ect... and updates pretty much daily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 9 drtre88 @ 06/25/14 02:06 AM
Sorry but this was poorly done. Ryan Shazier with 80 speed and 74 acc !!!

Come on' man ! A lot of things might be in question about him right now but his speed is not one of them

# 10 fifashopcions @ 07/28/14 09:41 PM
Running into a lot of issues with cap space. Just scrapped the project due to time restraints.

# 11 fifashopcions @ 07/28/14 09:42 PM
I dont know where to put this post. but i figured i post it in here..

This is wierd, the cpu can only kick field goals like 15-25 yards{if that}. However, i did not have this issue until i downloaded updated rosters. Can someone tell me why it's doing this? Do i have to edit the FG kickers attributes?

So other then that, im having a blast with my custom sliders and game play.

Thanks.

# 12 fifashopcions @ 07/28/14 09:43 PM
Also maybe something got changed on the computer difficulty sliders?

# 13 fifashopcions @ 07/28/14 09:43 PM
IT HAS TO DO WITH THE TACKLE SLIDER IF ITS LOW THE KICKERS WONT KICK CORRECTLY THATS WHY I SIM THEM FG

# 14 fifashopcions @ 07/28/14 09:44 PM
Thanks guys . i'll give it a try

# 15 F0rl3fclov3r @ 08/01/14 07:46 PM
It is saying the gamer tag for Xbox one is not valid. I am typing whoisdo

# 16 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/11/14 10:17 PM
Trying to get some burn with the new rosters. Anyone having issues getting on the X1?

Edit: Got it. Thx.

# 17 cool667 @ 12/25/14 11:41 PM
by chance do you have an link for offline download ps4

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.