Home
MotoGP 14 News Post

Milestone and MotoGP 14 have announced a partnership with the NGM Forward Racing Team. They will work together to evaluate areas of improvements for the game, which is set to release in June for 360, PC, PS3, PS Vita and PS4.

Read the full press release below.

MILESTONE ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP WITH NGM FORWARD RACING TEAM

The expertise of Espargaró, Edwards – MotoGP class -, Corsi and Pasini – Moto2 class – meets the devs and helps Milestone on improving physics and simulation in the new official Videogame of MotoGP World Championship

Milestone, one of the most recognized racing videogame developers and publishers for consoles and Windows PC®, and the NGM FORWARD RACING TEAM announce an ongoing partnership overall the 2014 MotoGP™ World Championship Season.

“We are very proud to announce the partnership with NGM Forward Racing Team. Milestone have always maintained a high standard in quality regarding the physics and simulation of all its products. As before, in this 2014 MotoGP™ season, Milestone will rely on the know-how and expertise of four well-known riders in the MotoGP™ from the NGM Forward Racing Team. We will cooperate with them to evaluate areas of improvements for the MotoGP™14 videogame. Plus, we’ve planned several activities that will fans of the series will surely enjoy.”, affirms Marco Micallef, Sales and Marketing Director.

“The partnership between NGM Forward Racing Team and Milestone has a unique meaning for someone like me who have a strong career inside the videogame’s industry. To be chosen as testimonial of this brand, standing side by side with Dorna and all the MotoGP™ Championship team, makes us really proud of it. Also, working with Milestone, the leader of motorsport simulations and providing our riders’ experience to develop a closer to reality videogame is a great opportunity for us. The high quality level of Milestone’s productions is both a pride and a big chance”, affirms Marco Curioni – Managing Director Team NGM Forward Racing.

The next planned activities between Milestone and Team NGM will include: the presence of the official Riders in Milestone Studios, during May; the pre-launch event where those who are passionate about videogames and MotoGP™ can try with their hands, one week before the release date, the PS4™, PS3™, PS Vita™, PC® and Xbox 360® version of MotoGP™14. The pods will be available into the hospitality located into the paddock of Gran Premi Monster Energy de Catalunya.

MotoGP™14 features tracks and riders from the official MotoGP™ 2014 season, the riders from MotoGP™ 2013 class and Champions from the past, plus more than 100 riders, all the official manufacturers and 18 tracks.

Developed by Italian Milestone Studio, MotoGP™14 will be available from June 2014 on Xbox 360®, Windows PC®, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Vita and on PlayStation®4.

MotoGP 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MotoGP 14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MotoGP 14Hype Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS Vita / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
MotoGP 14 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 bluengold34_OS @ 06/24/14 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
gameofasia was the seller. Just put the game in setting up now!

Ok I ran a couple of single races with the AI on medium and lost both. Tried one with them on easy and finished 15th. It's going to take me a while to make the transition from racing cars to bikes.

Game feels very smooth and responsive, looks nice as well. I'm going to run time attacks on all 18 tracks so I can learn them and learn my braking points. This game will keep me busy until Project Cars comes out and beyond.
Congrats on getting the game so quickly JMD! I am also pleasantly surprised, as my game which was estimated to be here July 1st to the 17th already left Honk Kong, arrived in San Fran, and is making the trek across the US as I type this. Assuming I will have it Thursday or Friday.

# 42 cfiore @ 06/24/14 06:37 PM
Just a heads up for those who already have it and I guess everyone in general who ordered from overseas, the free Moto 2 & Moto 3 dlc is available now for the 360, it will be available tomorrow 6/25 in europe or in about 40 or so minutes in the UK (I'm in the mountain time zone) I downloaded the digi copy off my UK account. In addition, Laguna Seca will be available but you have to buy it.

# 43 Richzilla @ 06/24/14 08:19 PM
Ordered mine tonight.

Guys feel free to send a friend request if you want to compare lap times/etc and possibly race online if schedules line up.

# 44 cfiore @ 06/24/14 08:27 PM
So apparently when it comes to selling stuff they update the store right at midnight but when it comes to free dlc they do it whenever they get to it. Still not up on the UK psn. Yet when I bought the digi it was up at like 12:02. Arrrggggg.

# 45 Richzilla @ 06/26/14 07:26 PM
So do you have to log into your UK account to have the title updates and DLC ?

# 46 cfiore @ 06/26/14 07:39 PM
Rich, apparently only the 360 updated, and Milestone finally earlier today released a post on their FB page stating there was a "technical inconvenience" (whatever the hell that is) that caused a postponement of the DLC & Laguna Seca for the PS3/4 & PC. So who knows when it will be out now. They have not said.

# 47 Richzilla @ 07/01/14 08:25 PM
Guys got my copy in the mail today.

Record speed from "hong kong"

Send me a request again if you want to compare lap times/etc.

richzilla1968

# 48 JMD @ 07/02/14 05:54 PM
The DLC is out now.

# 49 Richzilla @ 07/02/14 08:04 PM
I'm grabbing it now. Thanks.

I did have to log into my UK account for it to show up.

# 50 JMD @ 07/04/14 10:53 AM
Can anyone instruct me on how to buy the DLC using my U.K. Account? I tried doing it through my paypal but it would not go through. Is it because the DLC is in pounds instead of dollars? Thanks.

# 51 Richzilla @ 07/04/14 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
Can anyone instruct me on how to buy the DLC using my U.K. Account? I tried doing it through my paypal but it would not go through. Is it because the DLC is in pounds instead of dollars? Thanks.
The reason I was unable to buy direct through my paypal on the ps4 uk account is because my address didnt match.

Go to this web site and buy a UK card. Enter the code and your good to go.

http://cardscodes.com/Playstation_Ne...15_UK-149.html

Takes about 5 minutes to get the code via email.....you can pay using your paypal account....that's what I did.

Another note....you will need to assign your PS4 as the primary device on your UK log in in order for the DLC to show up on all your other login's on that PS4.

# 52 JMD @ 07/04/14 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richzilla
The reason I was unable to buy direct through my paypal on the ps4 uk account is because my address didnt match.

Go to this web site and buy a UK card. Enter the code and your good to go.

http://cardscodes.com/Playstation_Ne...15_UK-149.html

Takes about 5 minutes to get the code via email.....you can pay using your paypal account....that's what I did.

Another note....you will need to assign your PS4 as the primary device on your UK log in in order for the DLC to show up on all your other login's on that PS4.
Thanks, the free DLC showed up ok.

# 53 Richzilla @ 07/04/14 03:04 PM
If you see the dlc pop up when you enter the game you should be good to go.
I ended up getting the season pass as there will be another track that will be coming out later.

# 54 JMD @ 07/09/14 08:53 PM
U.K. PS store has Laguna seca up for free. However when I try to download I get an error. Going to keep checking daily.

Not free any more , must have been a mistake.

# 55 Richzilla @ 07/09/14 11:47 PM
There is now a demo out if you have a UK account and wanted to give the game a try. FYI.

# 56 Artman22 @ 07/13/14 10:19 PM
Damn, I would love to try out the demo, but don't want to create a UK account.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 57 Richzilla @ 07/16/14 12:10 AM
If you want to wait a few months it will be released in the USA.

I don't have that kind of patience.

I'm having a great time with the game...glad I imported it early instead of waiting for the US release.

When you figure there are about half a dozen games that will be coming out in the fall that I will want to play...There aint much out right now and this game is getting my full attention.

# 58 Thofhmas @ 07/22/14 06:34 PM
Either way if they dont want to put it out over here I will import and play a week after release.

# 59 JMD @ 07/23/14 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thofhmas
Either way if they dont want to put it out over here I will import and play a week after release.
It's been out for a month.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.