Home
MLB 14 The Show News Post

Make sure you check out the MLB 14 The Show Twitch livestream with Lead A.I. Programmer Brian Ma on May 21st at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

B. Ma is the mastermind behind the pitcher vs. batter experience. FYI come early as we will only have him for 30 minutes and it will be archived.

UPDATE: If you missed the stream, here is the archive. (Due to technical difficulties, fast forward to roughly 20:45.)

This will be fun.

Game: MLB 14 The ShowReader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 12 - View All
MLB 14 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 WaitTilNextYear @ 05/21/14 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Thanks and FYI the first 20 min or so is just technical difficulties...can fast forward to about the 21:15 mark and not miss anything.

# 22 aukevin @ 05/21/14 07:22 PM
I guess I won't spend any RTTS points on clutch since I don't sim. Good to know!

# 23 ggsimmonds @ 05/21/14 08:22 PM
Any word on a transcript or some cliff notes?

# 24 Bobhead @ 05/22/14 08:23 AM
Quote:
2 new things I learned from this cast:

Hot/Cold zones have no effect if the graphic is turned off (I'm pretty sure I heard that right)
That's a shame if true. I'd like to enjoy the hot/cold zone system but I don't like any visual aids while hitting or pitching.

# 25 LastActionHero @ 05/22/14 08:58 AM
Quote:
Yeah, I do. Usually have em on Preview (only shows on the first pitch of an at-bat).

You play with the strike zone off though, right? I'm not sure if they show up visually before the at-bat even when the option is turned on.

I hope this will be an option with the strike zone ON as well next year.

# 26 BlowTheDorks2 @ 05/25/14 04:24 PM
Is there a way 2 download live roster updates from ps4, starting with the first couple. I contacted [email protected] but haven't gotten a reply yet?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.