Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

EA Sports UFC will not be an annual title (previously mentioned as a possibility by Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson). The second installment is scheduled to arrive in 18 to 22 months. However, there will be plenty of free DLC roster updates coming for EA Sports UFC, according to Creative Director Brian Hayes.
  • It is not an annual title. The 2nd UFC game could be in 18 months or another 22. Once this game is released it will still continue to get support and "Roster" updates and such. It won't just be released and done.
  • When I asked him about missing fighters (Like last night's new BW Champion, T.J. Dillashaw), he said they will try and get new fighters put in the game often (especially if T.J. had won tonight -- and he DID!) He said these types of "Roster Updates" would be free-of-charge. They would only charge for "DLC Fighters" if they were specialty ones. i.e. like a different Bruce Lee or "Younger" version of fighter. He said people would probably ask why Tito or Rampage are not in the game, but those type of added fighters would probably get turned down by Dana White.
Also in the article, UndisputedOnline has posted their hands-on impressions of the game, along with a ton of screenshots showing off many details that haven't been revealed yet.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 21 isulegend @ 06/04/14 06:01 PM
Anybody have an idea on how many fighters you can create ?

# 22 jeremym480 @ 06/05/14 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by isulegend
Anybody have an idea on how many fighters you can create ?
The rumor is that it's 99, but I'm not sure if that's official yet.

Personally, I'm dying for some more news.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.