Home
News Post

After several interviews, the most impressive man in the room was the part-owner himself -- newly appointed head coach of the T'Wolves -- Flip Saunders.

The bigger question in the Twin Cities, however; may be surrounding the apparent impossibility of resigning Kevin Love who has opted for free agency. Love is a prime example of an All-Star caliber player who has "paid his dues" and now wants to find a team where he can plug in to fill a void for a deep playoff run.

The major question now though is "What team?". Kevin Love has spent time in Boston entertaining the possibilities of being a Celtic, but some feel that teams such as Golden State, Houston or the Lakers would be the optimal spot for all parties involved.

Sound Off: Which NBA team would be the best fit for Kevin Love?

Sports Headlines for June 5, 2014

Game: NBAReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: SportsVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 41 turty11 @ 06/19/14 12:26 PM
they wouldnt want jeff because of the contract. he'd be an upgrade @ the 3 but they either wont take him for the $$ or boston doesnt want to give him and sully/olynyk up

# 42 marcuscouch10 @ 06/21/14 11:59 AM
I think that either Love will end up playing for the Knicks,the Celtics,or maybe the Lakers since they have shown fondness for Love.

# 43 BluFu @ 06/21/14 02:44 PM
if he's going anywhere this season then it's golden state. they have the pieces and they're also contending.

if he's leaving in FA next season it's the Lakers. simply 'cause

# 44 HMcCoy @ 06/27/14 03:08 AM
Quote:
Report: Kevin Love would sign with Cavs long-term if LeBron returns
http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...returns-062614

C'mon Flip, pride of Cuyahoga Hights, lol.

# 45 brahmagoul @ 07/04/14 11:39 PM
With Irving signing that extension, I have a feeling something is up. If Love is traded anywhere before Christmas, I'd be just as surprised as I was with Irving's deal.

# 46 Jay23sb @ 07/12/14 03:13 PM
The Celtics continue to pile up assets so I think it will be them

# 47 Rensational14 @ 07/12/14 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmagoul
With Irving signing that extension, I have a feeling something is up. If Love is traded anywhere before Christmas, I'd be just as surprised as I was with Irving's deal.
Im sorry, im not exactly up to date. What's wrong with Irving signing an extension?

# 48 cavsfan2 @ 07/13/14 12:24 AM
For comparisons sake, when the Magic trade Dwight they got Vucevic, Afflalo, Moe Harkless, and trash basically.

I think a trade of Dion, Bennett, and 3 First rounders is fair value considering.

# 49 ojandpizza @ 07/13/14 12:33 AM
Honesty, Love shouldn't even have the same trade value Dwight had. He's a very good PF, and an extremely talented individual. But he's by no means carrying that team, he's just putting up some really great numbers (which I think he's capable of doing anywhere not just a crap team).

But he hasn't been able to even get the to the playoffs, much less dominate them individually the way Dwight did. He's not consistently a top 3-5 MVP player that Dwight was, not consistently DPOY like Dwight was, he hasn't shown being capable of actually "leading" a team. Dwight not only did that, he had them contenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.