Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released the first official trailer for Madden NFL 15, featuring Carolina Panthers linebacker and Defensive Player of the Year Luke Kuechly.

They have also released details on Madden NFL 15 Ultimate Edition, which includes 30 Madden Ultimate Team pro packs and a draft class pack featuring 10 of the first round draft picks from the 2014 NFL Draft.

You can also see a few new Madden NFL 15 screenshots here.

Deliver on Defense

Set the tone on defense with more control thanks to an all-new arsenal of pass rush moves, contain the open field with intuitive tackling mechanics, and play as a team with redesigned zone and man coverage logic all while being immersed in the play from the other side of the line, with defensive player lock cameras. Madden NFL 15 delivers on defense.

NFL Films Inspired Presentation

Relive the greatest moments in games played with dynamic pre-game and halftime shows , and get your all-access field pass with NFL Films inspired in-game camera angles dropping you right in the heart of an NFL game. Gain a new perspective of the game with six new gameplay cameras to toggle through pre snap on every play. Madden NFL 15 features NFL Films inspired presentation.

Know Your Opponent

Call your plays with confidence using data from millions of online games played by Madden gamers and test your new found skills through intense challenges and conditions in The Gauntlet. Madden NFL 15 gives you the advantage to know your opponent.

Madden NFL 15 arrives on August 26th for Xbox One, PS4, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Read the full press release below.

Fans Get First Look at Gameplay and New Trailer Starring Luke Kuechly

Madden Season is right around the corner, as today EA SPORTS released the first official gameplay video for Madden NFL 15. The video, featuring Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly, underscores the key focus in this year’s game, a commitment to improved defense.

New defensive features and mechanics allow fans to transform into their rival’s worst nightmare, with an arsenal of new pass rush moves, new open-field tackling mechanics, new defensive cameras and much more. More details surrounding Madden NFL 15, including in-depth info on defensive improvements, presentation enhancements and more will be announced next week at E3.

Madden NFL 15 is developed in Orlando, Florida by EA Tiburon and will be available on August 26 in North America and on August 29 in the EU for Xbox One, the all-in-one entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system. A version of Madden NFL 15 will also release on Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and the PlayStation®3 entertainment system. To learn more about Madden NFL 15, visit http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 CM Hooe @ 06/06/14 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratchboi
It has to be at least alarming to EA that their product is met with such underwhelming response throughout most communities wouldn't you agree?
Not really. It's the internet. Everyone complains about everything.

The people complaining aren't in EA's primary target audience (competitive online gamers) anyway. The ones complaining online aren't the ones responsible for EA's 90% year-over-year increase in Ultimate Team sales.

# 162 BezO @ 06/06/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowery
You mean besides the fact that they look nothing like real life and have been the same for the past 10 years?

This is how it should be
http://youtu.be/938f14uJhVw
Yeah, see the depth of the drop and depth of the OTs? Edge rush timing fits with that as well. The timing of the patterns fit. The timing of bump & run fit. When plays work, more times than not, they work for the same reason they do in real life.

When folks reference 2K football, they're talking about things like this. It wasn't perfect. Running animations improved with 2K8, but 2K5 running animations sucked, for example. But enough of the fundamentals were there that you could play Football if you wanted.

# 163 CaliDude916 @ 06/06/14 04:12 PM
Gonna need to see more at E3, but what I saw in this video, I was not impressed. Graphics looked great, but aside from that, everything looked the same. Same animations and no equipment updates (still no lipguard mouthpiece; Lynch, Gore, Forte, Demaryius Thomas).

# 164 MajorSupreme @ 06/06/14 04:25 PM
Monday can't come soon enough. Does anyone else think we'll see anything else before then?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

# 165 vpizzle28 @ 06/06/14 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Monday can't come soon enough. Does anyone else think we'll see anything else before then?

I would think so. They will have to show something when the coverboy is announced at 4pm (PST). Maybe another trailer or more screenshots.

# 166 roadman @ 06/06/14 04:32 PM
Not with the weekend approaching.

I would think the Madden people will be flying in over the weekend.

# 167 Don Figures @ 06/06/14 04:46 PM
Laughable!! just laughable!! hahaha EA Sports, it's in the game! hahaahah Another year, another sorry football game. Hey did anyone notice according to Madden 15 Lynch lost weight? The player models/size relation has been off in this game for years. Lynch looked like a slim 3rd down RB.

Well anyway, back to NBA 2K. Real Next Gen.

Oh and you gents on this thread trying to pull the positive out of a pigs a$$, remember, NEXT GEN!!! EA ported over their game to the next gen system and is trying to sell the same game. So think on it. This is what you will get in a football game for years and consoles to come. I sure wish the NFL/NFLPA did some serious QC on the products that represent the game and stop looking at the almighty dollar. In reality they would make more money if they stated the license is XYZ and if you are a game developer you have to pay this to get a license TOO.

# 168 Chikiboy @ 06/06/14 04:46 PM
So tired of feeling so unsatisfied when it comes to NFL Football on the console. Every year I've bought Madden since 2006 it feels like going to McDonalds after craving some of their hot and delicious fries, only to get home and bite into a few and realize that they gave you ones that were sitting under the heat lamp for who knows how long.

It's actually laughable the lack of effort put into updating the accessories and some of the animations (ie: running) over the last several years. While 2kSports has their own issues, at least Lebron isn't sporting the same shoes that he did back when he played with Cleveland.

LOVED the fact that the Seahawks don't even have green on their cleats (doesn't work for secondary shoes) in Madden 25.

And it's great that presentation is touted as a feature every year and yet the presentation is still lacking behind the games that were on consoles two generations old.

How can EA make solid games for Soccer and Hockey and such a turd for NFL Football.

# 169 johnnyg713 @ 06/06/14 04:50 PM
+ tackling looked good
+ watt move looked awesome
+ IMO the drop back animation looked very good
+ the Kansis City Chiefs clip at the end looked great too

- Idk what it is about the ol/dl line interactions but they look too choppy. I dont see any sense of lean or weight just to guys standing straight up
- running animations look the same
- IMO the sherman photo looks like a significant downgrade from the CK one

# 170 Don Figures @ 06/06/14 04:53 PM
Gents, don't diminish the fact (and for those that are on the xbox1 and PS4), EA is not delivering yet again a next gen game. We will see if Madden 15 will be another 10gb game (if so this will tell you they are selling us once again the same game with a few gloss overs) vs the other real next gen games which are around 40 gb.

# 171 Lovesports @ 06/06/14 04:53 PM
FAIL....not even close to the initial pic

# 172 michaelherrmann @ 06/06/14 05:04 PM
I think it looks great. I loved 25 still playing it, will be a day one buy for me.

# 173 johnnyg713 @ 06/06/14 05:12 PM
Also want to point out, player models look phenomenal

# 174 vpizzle28 @ 06/06/14 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelherrmann
I think it looks great. I loved 25 still playing it, will be a day one buy for me.
Me too. Madden will always have sentimental value for me as I have played Madden every year since 92'.

# 175 N51_rob @ 06/06/14 05:14 PM
Ehh, didn't really see anything that would convince me that wasn't Madden 25 in the trailer. Maybe improved player models, but I wouldn't stake my reputation on it.

# 176 kehlis @ 06/06/14 05:16 PM
I want to know how so many of you got the game this early.

# 177 Aggies7 @ 06/06/14 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme

I doubt anything before that. It will most likely be a quiet weekend until E3 starts. I would assume most of these companies are prepping for their showcases.

# 178 Toupal @ 06/06/14 05:33 PM
THis may be nit-picky, but I don't like how the sidelines and fans still look the same. All of the fans are staring straight forward and clapping at nothing. Maybe next year, ea can find a way to have the fans and stadium to follow, read, and react to what is going on, on the field.

# 179 RandyBass @ 06/06/14 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I want to know how so many of you got the game this early.
Yeah, like they're going to buck the trend and deliver a stellar next gen experience.

# 180 aholbert32 @ 06/06/14 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxson_mateo
Im sorry the game play looks nothing like the CK original screen shot... Not even close. However taking a 50th look at the trailer LOL the tackling actually looks improved.

How does gameplay look like a screenshot?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.