Home
The Golf Club News Post

A new trailer for The Golf Club was released today, along with a few details on the game's plans for PS4 exclusives.
  • There will be curated selections of courses based upon your friends, performance, and more in the PS4 dashboard as live tiles. These will be featured courses, courses by your friends, and other suggestions. You can launch directly into them by selecting the tile.
  • PS Move integration is in the works for the game.
  • The HB Studios' team is also looking at Project Morpheus integration in the future.
Additionally, the blog confirmed what we reported on last month, that The Golf Club will be a summer release.

Are you excited about The Golf Club, releasing this summer?

Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Bullit @ 06/06/14 12:59 PM
Very excited for this title and the clubs that will form here at OS

# 2 McPizza @ 06/06/14 01:21 PM
I'm very impressed with everything I've seen so far. Really looking forward to playing it on PS4!

# 3 DiscountCleric @ 06/06/14 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skabatula
I've watched all the GC videos here at OS, but they never mentioned the ability to control topography/elevations when creating a course. As anyone seen anything about this?
It's doable in the PC version, so it will be doable in the console versions.

# 4 rolltide1017 @ 06/07/14 06:11 PM
I'm very excited, can't wait. I hope we have a good number of OS'ers on the PS4 to play online with.

# 5 Aggies7 @ 06/08/14 07:40 AM
I'm still excited for this. Can't wait for the Clubs and want to create some local courses I play on.

# 6 LingeringRegime @ 06/08/14 12:28 PM
I hope it comes out late June/Early July.

Day 1.

# 7 Aggies7 @ 06/09/14 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I hope it comes out late June/Early July.

Day 1.

I keep saying day 1 for a bunch of games and it's seems I'm going to be swamped this summer and fall with games and the new baby. But this one has moved to top of the list.

# 8 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/09/14 11:45 PM
After seeing EA's good game, this needs to come out. I want it to come out soon, but I want it to be a finished product. I can wait until the get it right.

# 9 Clappington @ 06/10/14 09:51 AM
So we getting screwed over at X1 hmm?

# 10 DivotMaker @ 06/10/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
So we getting screwed over at X1 hmm?
No, they just have not yet released as much detail about the X1 version nor a trailer.....hang in there.

# 11 ManiacMatt1782 @ 06/10/14 02:47 PM
I don't have to decide if I am getting this, I have to decide which system I am getting this for. I can't wait to spend quite a few hours in the course creator.

# 12 jbd345 @ 06/13/14 12:19 PM
Day 1 purches for me. As others have said, can't wait for the clubs here on os and to recreate some of the courses I play on all the time.

# 13 schlitz73 @ 06/14/14 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
I keep saying day 1 for a bunch of games and it's seems I'm going to be swamped this summer and fall with games and the new baby. But this one has moved to top of the list.
Looks like I'm not the only one in this boat. First child due in August here so I hope to beat the deadline with TGC and get some time into it before all is lost to sleepless nights. lol

# 14 Aggies7 @ 06/14/14 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schlitz73
Looks like I'm not the only one in this boat. First child due in August here so I hope to beat the deadline with TGC and get some time into it before all is lost to sleepless nights. lol

Congrats on the upcoming birth. I was like that with The Show, and he beat The Show here so didn't get much time with The Show.

Anyone news on exact release date this summer?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.