Home
News Post

According to IGN, Turn10 Studios will be releasing their Racing Game of the Year edition of Forza Motorsport 5 on July 22nd.

It will include 18 next-generation tracks and the Top Gear car pack with 10 downloadable vehicles for $60. NeoSeeker has noted that it will include Road America, Long Beach, and one other unannounced track.

Game: Forza Motorsport 5Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Forza Motorsport 5 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 doubledeuceR6 @ 06/06/14 04:39 PM
My money is on Nurburgring for the unannounced track.

# 2 asu666 @ 06/06/14 05:36 PM
I hope all of the content is on the disc. I passed on buying FORZA 5 at launch because it seemed like Turn 10 still had a lot they wanted to do and the amount of content needed to dl was too much for my liking.

# 3 dragan24 @ 06/07/14 09:14 AM
Wow. This game is not even a year old and they are already doing GOTY edition? For some who purchased on day one, this could be a bit of a slap on the face. Support the franchise and we'll nickel and dime you to death with dlc and then we'll get a better product less than a year later. Just one guy's opinion. Any thoughts?

# 4 JMD @ 06/07/14 09:48 AM
So the picture on that game case looks to have a wet road surface. Are they finally adding weather to the game? Any word on that?

# 5 doubledeuceR6 @ 06/07/14 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragan24
Wow. This game is not even a year old and they are already doing GOTY edition? For some who purchased on day one, this could be a bit of a slap on the face. Support the franchise and we'll nickel and dime you to death with dlc and then we'll get a better product less than a year later. Just one guy's opinion. Any thoughts?
I don't find it to be a slap in the face at all, you're getting one DLC pack that didn't come with the day one edition, the track DLC is already free.

# 6 JMD @ 06/08/14 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilley
It's the same picture as this, so I'm guessing no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah after doing some investigating it appears what I thought was water from rain is smoke from the tires.

# 7 doubledeuceR6 @ 06/09/14 01:09 PM
Nurburgring free DLC announced at E3!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.