Home
Project CARS News Post

Prepare yourself, this video is bananas. Check out the Project CARS E3 trailer and let us know what you think. The game hits store shelves in November for Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Steam OS and WiiU.

Read the press release below.

Project CARS is the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet.

Create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals and enter the Hall Of Fame. Then test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time challenges, or continually-updated community events.

Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.

Project CARS will be coming to the Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC, Steam OS & WiiU starting November 2014.

Game: Project CARSReader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox OneVotes for game: 1 - View All
Project CARS Videos
Member Comments
# 1 eye guy @ 06/09/14 11:54 PM
Looking forward to this... but can the cars bedamaged from contact, crashes, etc, etc...

# 2 TalenT @ 06/10/14 12:09 AM
This looks amazing!!!

# 3 robo3687 @ 06/10/14 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye guy
Looking forward to this... but can the cars bedamaged from contact, crashes, etc, etc...
yep they absolutely can, I've been playing it during development for almost 2 years and the damage has increased from simply having panels fall off to actual deformation of panels...i don't think at the moment that every car has the deformation stuff but I would presume its the intention for all cars to have it...

# 4 pj_28 @ 06/10/14 11:07 AM
I'm really mad at myself for not joining in on this game when I had the chance a few years back. I thought it was too ambitious and would fall apart, how very wing I was. It looks incredible and I'm really excited to try it out this fall.

# 5 doubledeuceR6 @ 06/10/14 12:18 PM
It definitely looks the part but I'm still worried about the physics. Watched a video recently that has me concerned. If they don't get that right, it doesn't matter how pretty it is. Keeping my fingers crossed!

# 6 H0VADIP0 @ 06/10/14 08:13 PM
Good lord. As someone else said, I wish we would've seen some IndyCars (that's really the only reason I'm paying attention to this game), but that video was unreal. I can NOT wait for this to drop.

# 7 eye guy @ 06/11/14 01:09 AM
Is this game aimed at being a sim, arcade or a mixture of both? And is there damage?

# 8 eye guy @ 06/11/14 01:10 AM
Nvm the damage part... thanks for the replies!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.