06:01 PM - June 11, 2014 by MMChrisS
GameInformer published an article today with a few details on the PS4/XB1 debut of the WWE 2K series. There are several interesting tidbits in the article, here are some highlights:
- Visual Concepts is taking a much bigger role this year in the game's development. One area they are particularly involved in is the face scanning process, which is the same as NBA 2K.
- Face scan results are all said to be quite impressive.
- Visual concepts is working towards more realistic match pacing and flow, the goal is to mimic WWE TV broadcasts as much as possible.
- There are 5x more animations than in 2K14.
- WWE 2K15 features five times more audio commentary lines versus last years game.