Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

Announced a couple of days ago, the NBA 2K14 final roster update, which lifts all injuries, is available now.

For those of you interested, you can see all of the changes in the video here.

Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 El_Poopador @ 06/18/14 08:42 AM
Surprised there weren't more ratings changes after the Finals. Wade is still an 89, which is higher than anyone on the Spurs, including the Finals MVP, who is only at an 83.

# 2 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 06/18/14 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Ratings are so subjective, Leonard rating is right in my opinion. Wade should b at least a 90. I believe ratings are bodies of work not specifically one series. Leonard plays hard and has a non stop motor but to me a 83 is just fine, I agree with KD about him being a system player.
Disagree with Wades rating. He plays like its 08 in terms of athleticism. Kawhi is fine but don't be surprised if he is an 86 in 2k15 ...

I would take him over Iggy, Rudy Gay, and Josh smith

# 3 mt8732 @ 06/18/14 12:50 PM
Wade has not shown anything that leads me believe he's an 89 90 player. Yea they still think he's 06 wade on here. These are supposed to be up to date ratings based on what players are doing right? Wade can barely dunk now so i shouldn't see him doing windmills and reverses. I feel like 2k didn't want to offend him lol

# 4 ecovyoudug @ 06/18/14 01:16 PM
Ratings are tricky to deal with but I pride myself on trying to get them as accurate as I can. My current ratings for the NBA Finals Teams, not based off just one series, but that one series does still have an overall effect on a player so I did take it into consideration.

Heat:
SF. L. James - 97
SG. D. Wade - 87
PF. C. Bosh - 84
SG. R. Allen - 76
SF. M. Beasley - 73
PG. N. Cole - 72
SF. S. Battier - 71
C. C. Anderson - 71
PG. M. Chalmers - 70
SF. R. Lewis - 70
PF. U. Haslem - 69

Spurs:
SF. K. Leonard - 86
PF. T. Duncan - 86
PG. T. Parker - 85
SG. M. Ginobli - 84
SG. D. Green - 75
PG. P. Mills - 74
PF. B. Diaw - 74
C. T. Splitter - 70

# 5 built @ 06/18/14 02:25 PM
There are still injuries in the free agent section. So I can't play with Marcus Camby, you are not good 2K Insider! You do this every year leave free agents still injured, and where the hizelle are James Southerland, and Arinze Onuaku?

# 6 JTheClip @ 06/18/14 11:00 PM
Yeah oj mayo, the highest rated player on the bucks, isnt even on the active rotation

# 7 RayZLAL @ 06/19/14 12:08 AM
They took out Bazemore in the Lakers rotation and he got a Emerald Card c'mon 2K...

# 8 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 06/19/14 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTheClip
Yeah oj mayo, the highest rated player on the bucks, isnt even on the active rotation
Man I'm pissed . How tf is he highest rated player not in rotation .i was looking Foward to Larry Sanders for this BS

# 9 HARTER @ 06/19/14 01:44 AM
Anthony Morrow isn't in the rotation despite playing all year and being the best 3pt shooter on the team. Ryan Anderson would be but his release is awful. Instead they leave about 5 7footers active. They need to deactivate Ajinca or Whithey and put Morrow back out there.

# 10 dal_hawk @ 06/19/14 04:32 AM
Yea sad about OJ Mayo thing. How does that happen? Was he not dressing for games at end of season that wasnt related to injuries?

# 11 wallofhate @ 06/19/14 09:43 AM
Yeah the oh o j mayo things is he was on the end of the bench for personal issues with team. Little thing I noticed with the injuries gone there is a lot more commentary that's new and unheard due to the players being out all year

# 12 alexbrg @ 06/19/14 06:44 PM
Am I the only one who created a roster based on this final update and ended up with this?

# 13 t_money25 @ 06/20/14 08:50 PM
Am I the only one who didn't get the roster update? It looks like they reset to the roster from the beginning of the season. Why is Joel Anthony still on the Heat????

# 14 alexbrg @ 06/21/14 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Been editing last 2k roster and haven't seen this.
Players actually look fine during gameplay but some of them are horribly deformed in the team select menu, starting lineups screen and during replays. Edited players look even weirder when I try to re-edit them, I'll take another screen when I get the chance cause it's some seriously weird stuff..

# 15 mt8732 @ 06/21/14 10:02 PM
I know i can edit his dunk package. I was referring to players ratings. His vertical alley oop rebounding dunking etc nerd to drop as well as consistency. He can still be an elite player but he's past the point where he can deliver every night. He's a 15 ppg player so there's no way he should still be 89 90+

# 16 JayAtkHar @ 06/22/14 07:52 AM
I haven't gotten an update all week 2k servers are horrible. Next year I want more defensive attributes like closing out contesting lateral quickness and verticality. Side note , stealing should have more of an awareness affect. Big men like lamar us Aldridge aren't stripping PGs in the backcourt a tipped pass maybe but not off the dribble. Ball security means that there is more phantom walls players have when a defensive players goes for a swipe. Come up with something where u have to protect your the ball without the post cheese. Pressing square either makes you lunge or foul , how does that define steal ? defence won the spurs championship so why can't that be a trend ?

# 17 Don Daekwon @ 06/23/14 11:40 AM
I do wish they would update the coaches ratings accordingly. This affects gameplay and would be a welcomed addition. There is no way Steve Clifford (bobcats) defensive rating should be so low.

# 18 dallen8wr @ 06/23/14 10:33 PM
If you watched Wade in the Indiana series....you would say he does bring it every night. He averaged 19.8 and shot 54.4 from the floor. Also....he did dunk backwards against the Pacers at the end of game 2. No he is not the same player as 2006 by far....but there is STILL some athleticisum there. The Spurs did a great job of reading his tendencies....and he missed some shots he usually hits. But...he did have (2) statistically good games in the Finals. I remember game 3 for sure.

# 19 swizzzle @ 06/27/14 04:11 AM
Hey how about Myteam is that ever gonna be updated so i can sell players from the spurs and the heat because it is pissing me off

# 20 Gemini2K @ 06/27/14 01:52 PM
I need a link to download to convert updated rosters for PS3 to my usb...

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.