Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

For those of you that enjoyed the coordinator camera angle in NCAA Football 14, the same angle is used in Madden NFL 15, called the All-22.

Were you a fan of the coordinator cam in NCAA Football 14? Will you use it in Madden NFL 15?

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DeuceDouglas @ 06/20/14 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

For those of you that enjoyed the coordinator camera angle in NCAA Football 14, the same angle is used in Madden NFL 15, called the All-22.

Were you a fan of the coordinator cam in NCAA Football 14? Will you use it in Madden NFL 15?
I saw this during some of the E3 vids and I think the view is cool but I don't see myself ever using it. Just too far away for my liking. I like the way the default cam looked from the vids and I think that will be what I end up using in the end.

# 2 azdawgpound @ 06/20/14 05:14 PM
that camera is pretty good I like seeing the whole field I don't see how ppl can play on zoom where u only see the qb rb and the oline before the snap... I wanna see what the cb's safetys are doing or lining up.

# 3 Blue12 @ 06/20/14 05:18 PM
I prefer to be closer to the action and to be able to appreciate the visuals and finer details. I'm glad it's in the game if there are people who enjoy using it.

One thing I will say, if in replay mode we can scroll through the in-game camera angles, this angel would be best for seeing things develop.

# 4 Brandwin @ 06/20/14 05:21 PM
I didn't care for it in NCAA and I doubt I will use it in Madden. I like being a little closer to the field.

# 5 Trackball @ 06/20/14 05:25 PM
YES!

I LOVE being able to see everything!

...But my gut tells me the reason they changed the name is because they want to keep us from remembering that coordinators exist.

# 6 Cowboy008 @ 06/20/14 05:26 PM
I'll probably try out every camera angle and see which one I like the best.

# 7 XXstormmXX @ 06/20/14 05:36 PM
Love the camera angle but I won't use it because when you're close to your own end zone it goes to a really bad angle.

# 8 mestevo @ 06/20/14 05:39 PM
Looks neat but I've got to be in much closer. Appreciate the option for sure.

# 9 TTD71 @ 06/20/14 05:48 PM
Well, at the very least it looks like the M15 team is absorbing quite a few NCAA features (the Coord. Cam, the match-up stick - albeit enhanced over what it was, the audible and no huddle systems)...IMO, they should not stop there. The NCAA games had much better replay options in post game, much better sharing options with photos in game and much better implementation of the NCAA/ESPN licenses...M15 has TONS of that stuff still missing...

# 10 jtott @ 06/20/14 06:04 PM
Please don't take away the Broadcast Camera!!

# 11 bcruise @ 06/20/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtott
Please don't take away the Broadcast Camera!!
They didn't....videos have been shown of cycling through the cameras in-game without pausing, and broadcast is one of them.

# 12 Danimal @ 06/20/14 06:08 PM
I like it and it would be really awesome if there was a real coach mode option in the game

# 13 mestevo @ 06/20/14 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I don't see how anyone would NOT like the idea of having lots of camera options. Personally, I wouldn't use this much, but it certainly is great to have. The more options, the better!
Options have a development cost.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

# 14 The JareBear @ 06/20/14 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I don't see how anyone would NOT like the idea of having lots of camera options. Personally, I wouldn't use this much, but it certainly is great to have. The more options, the better!
Agreed, I will only use this cam for CPU vs CPU matches or "coach mode," if available. I'm glad the option is included though for those who like to use it all the time.

# 15 wallofhate @ 06/20/14 06:48 PM
Probably never really use it but it's cool to have options. Just wondering why they didn't call it coordinator cam also?

# 16 Blue12 @ 06/20/14 06:54 PM
One thing I would like to see is the team utilize the "sky cam" like on Sunday Night Football. They wouldn't have to even have to acknowledge it or have a name for it in the game, just have that angle and the movement of it. I see components of it in the game now, but I think especially pre-play as the huddle breaks, they could have assorted shots of right above the huddle and behind it as it breaks.

# 17 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 06/20/14 06:56 PM
You do know you can zoom the camera back to see the whole field presnap when using the Zoom cam right lol?
The Zoom cam is awesome this year. It's finally the perfect height & angle. It zooms out just enough so that you can see all of your receivers when passing & zooms in just right on running plays. The all 22 cam looks good but I prefer the feeling of being on the field when playing rather than watching from a blimp lol. But hey that's why we have OPTIONS right? If you don't like a particular cam just use a different one

# 18 CM Hooe @ 06/20/14 07:03 PM
I can see this being useful for coach mode inclined users in particular.

# 19 Retropyro @ 06/20/14 07:22 PM
Loved this in NCAA, looking forward to it. I just wish it also meant the inclusion of Off/Def. Coordinators!

# 20 OhioCub @ 06/20/14 07:26 PM
I love this camera angle. The only one I used in NCAA 14. I might try the defensive camera when on defense but on offense I feel like this is the only angle in which I can see my recievers downfield and get proper depth perception. The only way I'll ever use zoom is if they give us a way to turn the QB/ball carriers head (without changing direction) in order to see all angles. For those of you who have played real football you know one of the first fundamentals they teach is to have your head on a spindle. That's pretty much impossible in any zoomed in cam on Madden.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.