Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA posted a new blog/video detailing the graphical improvements in this year's game. You can see some of the visual improvements via the four comparison screenshots we just uploaded.

Quote:
"Hey NBA LIVE fans! First off, we just wanted to say thanks for all of your support around our first-look screenshot. We’re excited to be able to share that in-game asset with you, and today we’re going to dig a little deeper into the visual improvements we’re making in NBA LIVE. We’ve talked a lot about head scans and player likenesses, but we’re going so far beyond that this year. Here’s a quick rundown of some of the things we’ve got in store."

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 d23x @ 06/24/14 08:57 PM
I hope they get rid of those colored team socks. Hopefully you can edit everything this year gear wise.

# 42 BUCKSWEATSHIRT @ 06/24/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Gotta keep 2k out of this... you're going to get in trouble.

Your right I apologize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 43 DirtyJerz32 @ 06/24/14 09:04 PM
Looking really nice Live! The 14 to 15 comparisons are crazy good. Looking forward to seeing more this weekend since the draft is about to happen. They have to drop some kind of info.

# 44 nick_sr @ 06/24/14 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I hope they get rid of those colored team socks. Hopefully you can edit everything this year gear wise.
man, i will be livid if they don't fix that mess!!!! don't understand how they went an entire season without fixing it. have a strong feeling that we're not getting editing options though.

# 45 Rasco11 @ 06/24/14 10:52 PM
I'd like to give the Live development team a high five and a "wow." The graphical improvement is substantial. In particular, the lighting and colors visually are quite phenominal. From the gloss/lacquer on Boston's floor to the Garden roof (can't wait to hear that organ), to the sectional seating of the Ozone and arena layout and lighting...top notch! It adds SO MUCH character and depth to have the arenas independantly feel different and unique, rather than just being a boring indifferent background. I hope they incorporate some varied stadium shots in their presentation. Very eager to give Live a shot this year. Fairly confident the audio, customization, and shoes (as we just saw) will be on point! Those have been a stength of the series IMO. But, as many have said the gameplay will unveil the truth. Excited to see what comes down the road.

# 46 Rasco11 @ 06/24/14 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
man, i will be livid if they don't fix that mess!!!! don't understand how they went an entire season without fixing it. have a strong feeling that we're not getting editing options though.
Oh man, I did not play last years game. Was the customization pretty severely limited? If so, that's a shame. Although, I suppose it could be due to the fact the game couldn't support it functionally due to them sort of (having to) rush out their next-gen product? We'll see.

# 47 Shadojoker @ 06/24/14 11:16 PM

I can't wait!! EA could shock the world!

# 48 nick_sr @ 06/24/14 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Oh man, I did not play last years game. Was the customization pretty severely limited? If so, that's a shame. Although, I suppose it could be due to the fact the game couldn't support it functionally due to them sort of (having to) rush out their next-gen product? We'll see.
no ability besides the career mode. for some odd reason players would wear red orange , blue socks if you chose to wear alternate jerseys. it was hard to stomach.

# 49 XxSpiritHunterX @ 06/24/14 11:37 PM
I'm loving this right now. When Live 14 dropped, I was skeptical about it and didn't buy it. Since then, I've been anticipating NBA Live 15 and from this, I hope I can enjoy this at least more than NBA 2K14 at the moment.

# 50 Folarin @ 06/25/14 12:54 AM
Looks nice, but how does it run? I hope the gameplay delivers.

# 51 Rams_3 @ 06/25/14 03:02 AM
Nice job. Game does look better than 14. I'm probably going to pick up both this year. I remember back in the day I always gat both.I hope nba live 15 plays better than 14.

# 52 Rams_3 @ 06/25/14 03:04 AM
I hope we can edit player this year.

# 53 Mikesthyme @ 06/25/14 04:58 AM
i bought in on NbA LIVE 14 hype train from day 1...have it for both systems, after the 7 updates to live the game played ok.. not great but ok.. stiff animations and not much attention to detail started to take it toll on me, also lets not forget the lack of interactions with the basket post you can walk rite through it.. along with the refs and fans.. theres no interaction.. if there going for realistic this time around.. they should focus on things like that

# 54 Mikesthyme @ 06/25/14 05:05 AM
Live 14 felt like they was building it on the go.. like they put a game out there and tried to correct it on the fly.. Live 15 looks amazing.. but like everyone keeps saying.. gameplay .. like they say offense sales tickets.. but defense wins championships.. game can look pretty all it wants.. but gameplay is what people come back for.. IMO I wonder which road EA will take.. big shout out to the DEV's at EA working hard to try and give the people what they want in a basketball GAme

# 55 Mikesthyme @ 06/25/14 05:13 AM
Ok one more thing... if the Dev's are checking what the fans and skeptics are talking about .. you know what would be crazy... I have yet to see it in any basketball game.. but you see all the time at real basketball games... when your sitting in your chair at the arena and the announcer comes on the mic and says>LETS HEAR IT FOR YOUR CHICAGO BULLS!!! and the team comes jogging out the locker rooms in there warms ups and the Fans start to get excited of whats to come.. that would set the stage for realisam.. as they warm up shoot around etc.. your welcome EA

# 56 ERA @ 06/25/14 05:48 AM
All I have to say is; Your move 2K.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

# 57 nick_sr @ 06/25/14 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme
Live 14 felt like they was building it on the go.. like they put a game out there and tried to correct it on the fly.. Live 15 looks amazing.. but like everyone keeps saying.. gameplay .. like they say offense sales tickets.. but defense wins championships.. game can look pretty all it wants.. but gameplay is what people come back for.. IMO I wonder which road EA will take.. big shout out to the DEV's at EA working hard to try and give the people what they want in a basketball GAme
3 year plan. Think gameplay will be next year lol.

# 58 JBulls @ 06/25/14 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
3 year plan. Think gameplay will be next year lol.
They have separate teams working on specific aspects of the game. If gameplay is subpar this year, it'll be on the gameplay devs (or rather, their superiors who have the final say on what direction to go with). The graphics department definitely stepped their game up this year, now it's up to the gameplay crew to follow suit.

# 59 loosey101 @ 06/25/14 09:06 AM
Just noticed in the picture of Orlando's arena. If you look closely, you can see ticket checkers in red jackets at the top of the stairs! Some nice attention to detail there. For those of us that played 14 this year, rest easy knowing that it looks like our cop buddy on the floor is still in the game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 60 WTF @ 06/25/14 09:09 AM
Yeah. Good to know we can rest easy with the police and undercover cameraman is there.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.