Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

Today EA SPORTS UFC released simulation results for UFC 175 taking place on July 5th at the Mandaly Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. Middleweight champion Chris Weidman will look to defend his belt for the second time against another Brazilian elusive striker Lyoto Machida, while in the co-main event Ronda Rousey will put the Women’s Bantamweight strap on the line against Canadian Alexis Davis.

Both bouts were simulated in the EA SPORTS UFC Octagon. After the dust cleared, both champions avoided the upset and walked away with decisive victories, each dispatching their challengers in the second round. Weidman kept his streak alive with a TKO over Machida at 1:59 of Round 2. Rousey equally made quick work of her opponent, tapping out Davis at 1:00 of Round 2 via her trademark armbar.

For full fight recaps of the Main Event and Co-Main Event, visit the EA SPORTS UFC blog here.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The JareBear @ 07/01/14 09:29 PM
Eh, I wouldn't count EA UFC as a pillar of mixed martial arts simulation.

# 2 McG @ 07/02/14 11:47 AM
I predict that the ref will stand you up if you block the same transition 2 times, even though you are pounding someones face in. I also predict 17 superman punches, 15 cartwheel roundhouses and 12 flying knees all that land and not one knockout, probably just a little cut over the eye. Oh and every fighter will have the exact same moves regardless of the type of fighter they are.

If it's in the game... right we get it, it's probably not in this game.

# 3 unBEARable @ 07/03/14 06:21 AM
No doubt the legendary MMAi was in full effect.

# 4 unBEARable @ 07/03/14 06:31 AM
No doubt the legendary MMAi was in full effect.

# 5 heelphreak @ 07/03/14 06:41 PM
Weidman is going down hard irl.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.