Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Check out the latest Madden NFL 15 screenshots featuring Mike Evans, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 KANE699 @ 07/10/14 06:18 PM
I'll look into Teddy's arm's but I believe that is the animation that makes the arms look so big.

Bucs Uni's def aren't pink.

# 62 KANE699 @ 07/10/14 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
And they still claim most of their fixes come from community requests

If EA was to provide a list of equipment fixes for M15, it would look like this:
1. Fixed Seahawks secondary color to neon green.
2. Did something to the Panthers uniforms for the nth time (probably still wrong)
3. THE END

I just don't understand how things are done over there.... Realistic jumbotrons are cool and all but, who was asking for this? Even if it adds realism, I don't recall many threads/wishlists including this.

Ok, time went into new player models, but did that really take up so many resources?

And.... As Deuce said, If RGIII can get it, how on earth can it be an issue to assign it to other players? The following is not meant to be an attack on Kane, I appreciate his responses all the time, but I'll leave you this twitter exchange...

Diego Miranda ‏@DiegoMB27 Jul 7
@Equipment_Guru will it be possible to assign one long sleeve to all players instead of just RGIII. Seems like a easy thing to fix
Expand Reply Delete Favorite More
Dustin Smith ‏@Equipment_Guru Jul 8
@DiegoMB27 everything that seems easy is usually much mor difficult than you think, I've found this out so many times

Like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? That's exactly what I need, give me a philosophical answer to EA's ineptitude

The whole "two-font vikings uniforms" issue is at least understandable, but not being able to apply the one sleeve to any other players but RGIII being "difficult"?
They probably can't even find the right R G B color codes to make equipment the right colors :P

Anyways, at this point, I lean towards believing is not so much about priorities as it is actual lack of ability from EA... They just don't have capable people or the technology (lol) to make things happen.

There's another one where the system in place just doesn't favor these kind of easy changes, I hate it as much as you.

# 63 Dr. Banner @ 07/10/14 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
When I was playing NBA 2k, several of my family members walked into the room and said "I thought you were watching a real game." Nobody ever says that about Madden.
Who would with that camera angle. 😊

# 64 countryboy @ 07/10/14 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwolf
As a Louisville fan I have a hard time believing that's Teddy looking at that picture.
LOL..my thoughts exactly.

As someone who has saw him play every home game, and even a few away games and bowl games, and as someone who has gotten the chance to speak with him several times in person, I don't believe that he could ever lift enough to get arms that big.

# 65 KANE699 @ 07/11/14 08:45 AM
I have taken care of it, a lot of it is the animation and the angle you are seeing it from but I have still rectified the situation.

# 66 apollon42 @ 07/11/14 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue
How can having signle sleeves as equipment be any more difficult than having gloves? It's in NCAA 14 for crying out loud. Like seriously. What happened to the sharing of tech?
NCAA had way more equipment than Madden NEXT GEN. They had the correct Nike gloves for dozens of teams. They had knee braces, and they had single arm sleeves. I don't see how Madden doesnt blow this out of the water especially because they arent making the NCAA game anymore. I agree with you 100%.

# 67 KANE699 @ 07/11/14 12:58 PM
It also had it setup for you to wear Team Gloves for the whole team, not just one player.

# 68 countryboy @ 07/11/14 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I have taken care of it, a lot of it is the animation and the angle you are seeing it from but I have still rectified the situation.
Nice! Thank you

# 69 msdm27 @ 07/11/14 03:16 PM
Quote:
It also had it setup for you to wear Team Gloves for the whole team, not just one player.
Could you please expand, what's this quote referring to?

EDIT: Re-read it, you were refering to NCAA setup in regards to gloves?

# 70 andyacecandy @ 07/11/14 09:27 PM
This doesn't look next gen AT ALL

# 71 KANE699 @ 07/12/14 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Could you please expand, what's this quote referring to?

EDIT: Re-read it, you were refering to NCAA setup in regards to gloves?

Yep, if we do team gloves they need to be individual on a per player basis.

# 72 msdm27 @ 07/12/14 09:44 AM
Quote:
So that's a definitive no for M15.... Do you think you guys might find a workaround for 16?

# 73 DeuceDouglas @ 07/12/14 10:19 AM
Quote:
So similar to the RGIII situation where only he or, in this case, certain players can have it and if you edit it on the player you can't get it back?

# 74 KANE699 @ 07/12/14 03:04 PM
The way it works on RGIII is a strange case, I won't go into details but it's not something we would want to do for all players.

# 75 StL_RamZ @ 07/12/14 03:23 PM
Quote:
The way it works on RGIII is a strange case, I won't go into details but it's not something we would want to do for all players.
im no where near capable of creating code for a video game but I thought it would've been easy to just to port it from NCAA wouldn't it basically be the same code. just maybe with a few minor adjustments?

basically NCAA and madden are more of the same game then not

# 76 soonermagic88 @ 07/12/14 10:11 PM
Dang, Bridgewater has been hitting the gym...

# 77 moylan1234 @ 07/12/14 10:48 PM
How is it that these incoming rookies look closer to their real world counter parts than the guy who played QB for last seasons Super Bowl Champs?

# 78 NicVirtue @ 07/13/14 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
How is it that these incoming rookies look closer to their real world counter parts than the guy who played QB for last seasons Super Bowl Champs?
I wouldn't put it past them to leave it that way. I'm sure Russel will be just as dark in the final build. I've seen created players that look better than some of their models, especially Lynch.

# 79 apollon42 @ 07/14/14 10:09 AM
There is no way that Russell Wilson should be darker than Marshawn Lynch. Wilson looked like Tavaris Jackson in the E3 build. I thought he had the correct skin color last year. I talked to someone from EA on twitter and they said they addressed it. So we'll see. They need to have different body types for RB's. Marshawn Lynch looks skinny. In real life, his lower body is huge.

# 80 countryboy @ 07/14/14 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
There is no way that Russell Wilson should be darker than Marshawn Lynch. Wilson looked like Tavaris Jackson in the E3 build. I thought he had the correct skin color last year. I talked to someone from EA on twitter and they said they addressed it. So we'll see. They need to have different body types for RB's. Marshawn Lynch looks skinny. In real life, his lower body is huge.
In the latest Game Informer they show a picture of Russell Wilson and his skin tone looks normal.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.