Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released another Madden NFL 15 trailer. This one focuses on the War in the Trenches 2.0. Check out some of the new screenshots here and the official blog for more details.

Quote:
In Madden 15, you’ll deliver on defense with more effective tackling and pass rush tools that put you in control of each play, all from a new perspective.

See your defensive gameplay from an all-new perspective. By pressing left on the D-Pad, you’ll activate the new defensive camera angle, putting you right in the action. To lock on to a specific player using the defensive camera, press right on the D-Pad.

The core of football starts at the line of scrimmage.The addition of War in the Trenches to Madden 25 overhauled the offensive line play by giving offensive linemen the intelligence to work as a team and create an authentic passing pocket.

Source - EA Sports

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Skyboxer @ 07/11/14 01:14 AM
It is the first that doesn't require the superstar or whatever you want to call it "mode".
This is something we've been asking for it since that time especially after NCAA got it. Glad it's finally in.
Now August needs to get here.

# 162 CM Hooe @ 07/11/14 02:06 AM
I could have done without being reminded of how hideous Madden 07 looked.

That said I'm looking forward to playing Madden with the new defensive perspective.

# 163 Skyboxer @ 07/11/14 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I could have done without being reminded of how hideous Madden 07 looked.

That said I'm looking forward to playing Madden with the new defensive perspective.
Same here (on both counts lol ).

# 164 mjarz02 @ 07/11/14 12:19 PM
Haven't enjoyed the past 4-5 years of Madden but for some reason, I'm really excited. I'm drinking the kool-aid.

# 165 RogueHominid @ 07/17/14 07:48 PM
I have to say, this particular video looks pretty cool. I like the combination of the ability to generally steer the OL with the L-stick while being able to work contextualized moves off of your positioning with the face buttons. That seems to add some strategy to pass rushing that was absent in previous versions of the game.

I like where they're heading, at least in theory, here.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.