Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Lebron James is coming home.

How does this change the NBA, your view of LeBron, and all the other angles to the story you can think of?

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 821 lilteapot @ 10/04/14 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
LeBron James - biggest front-runner in the history of the NBA.

-Leaves Cleveland when he sees no opportunity to win a title.
-Signs with the Heat and 2 other Top 10 players.
-Makes it to the Finals 4 times, winning twice.
-Realizes that Wade and Bosh or no longer elite players and the odds of him winning with that core is out the window.
-Checks out the Cavs roster with Irving, Waiters and a "handshake" deal for Love.

All of a sudden he's "COMING HOME."

Nice try LeBron, you're fooling no one - even admitting that you would have stayed in Miami had the Spurs not waxed you in the Finals.

The saddest part of all is all the Cavs fans thinking that LeBron really gives a you know what about them, their city and their franchise.

Note to Cavs fans: LeBron only cares about one thing.....HIMSELF.
smh. here we go.

What happened to Lebron in that finals? He played well in game 1, then I don't even know what happened. Credit Dallas for defending the Heat well but it definitely isn't like Lebron to take only 11 shots especially when he isn't in a whole lot of foul trouble like he was against indiana in last years playoffs.

I don't buy the stupid "Lebron shrinks in the big moments" theory because he had strong postseason performances in 2011, so if anyone has a reasonable basketball explanation...

# 822 BattleBornLV @ 10/04/14 01:47 PM

# 823 Traceur @ 10/04/14 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
smh. here we go.

What happened to Lebron in that finals? He played well in game 1, then I don't even know what happened. Credit Dallas for defending the Heat well but it definitely isn't like Lebron to take only 11 shots especially when he isn't in a whole lot of foul trouble like he was against indiana in last years playoffs.

I don't buy the stupid "Lebron shrinks in the big moments" theory because he had strong postseason performances in 2011, so if anyone has a reasonable basketball explanation...
Please read my post again and tell me where I criticized LeBron for any of his Finals Performances. I was talking about LeBron the front-runner, LeBron the ultimate opportunist.

# 824 ojandpizza @ 10/04/14 02:04 PM
Mehh.. If Love had been traded before LeBron decided to go to Cleveland then you might have somewhat of a tiny argument.. But leaving a team that just went to 4 straight finals and were adding McRoberts, Granger, and likely Deng, for a team that can't even get themselves into the playoffs or out of the lottery is hardly what I would call being a front-runner. His letter felt sincere, hell even ThreeKing was a fan for a couple days lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 825 lilteapot @ 10/04/14 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Please read my post again and tell me where I criticized LeBron for any of his Finals Performances. I was talking about LeBron the front-runner, LeBron the ultimate opportunist.
I wasn't addressing your post, I wasn't planning on giving it a response anyway.

# 826 jeebs9 @ 10/06/14 09:26 AM
I'm pretty sure.. There another thread out there with our opinions in it. Has to be 4 years old and about 100,000 post.

# 827 I Djm @ 10/06/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
I'm pretty sure.. There another thread out there with our opinions in it. Has to be 4 years old and about 100,000 post.
Its locked now

# 828 wwharton @ 10/06/14 12:59 PM
Really just need to find the video of Shaq laughing at the thought as he runs down the list of contenders (not just teams but contenders) he bounced around to. James shouldn't have left Cleveland the first time (in terms of the merit of this argument) bc the story of him being drafted by the home team and bringing Cleveland relevance was just too good. But once he did, none of the other bouncing around really matters. Honestly, going back to Cleveland is the only place that moves the needle, and in a feel good way. If he had run to the Spurs or Thunder, there may be a point but this is just hate.

# 829 jeebs9 @ 10/07/14 09:13 AM
Agree... he couldn't go anyway but Cleveland.

Also I know the thread is locked. But we are talking about situations that have been talked about.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.