Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Lebron James is coming home.

How does this change the NBA, your view of LeBron, and all the other angles to the story you can think of?

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 DIESEL @ 07/11/14 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

We (Heat fans) got 4 years of the best basketball we may ever see in our lives. Be thankful and wish Lebron well.

Congrats to all the Cav's fans and good luck!
Definitely grateful and will hold no grudges, but wish him well.....NOPE.

I am a Miami Heat fan. Was before LBJ and will be one after.

Lebron is the enemy now. I despise the Knicks, Bulls, Celtics, and any other Eastern Conference team in our way of championships. It may be years until we are relevant again but I can't wish the opposition good luck. Just not built that way.

With that said... Any recommendations on the best lighter fluid for burning a jersey?

# 122 WTF @ 07/11/14 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan2
Wait, was that when Cavs fans were tracking his plane? If so, LOL
Yep, Plane-gate.

# 123 ex carrabba fan @ 07/11/14 01:39 PM
They really gonna trade the young Wiggins? They better not gut the team for Love, if it's Wiggins OK fine, but don't trade multiple assets for Love. Keep a deep team!

# 124 Sportsforever @ 07/11/14 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIESEL
With that said... Any recommendations on the best lighter fluid for burning a jersey?
Now that is funny...

# 125 cavsfan2 @ 07/11/14 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
They really gonna trade the young Wiggins? They better not gut the team for Love, if it's Wiggins OK fine, but don't trade multiple assets for Love. Keep a deep team!
Exactly, I dont know how Minnesota can get so much for a one year rental for them.

FWIW, Cleveland informed Wiggins that he will not be traded.
Marc J. Spears ✔ @SpearsNBAYahoo
Follow
At the moment, Cavaliers rookie swingman Andrew Wiggins' camp believes he won't be traded to Minnesota for Kevin Love

# 126 bballshawn24 @ 07/11/14 01:45 PM
Its funny because the internet coder predicted this. It was on a bleacher report article

# 127 Crimsontide27 @ 07/11/14 01:45 PM
Ill give you something that none of the "insiders" gave out now. This decision was made awhile back and had nothing to do with any kind of negotiations between the Cavs / Heat etc.

Basically it boiled down to the fact that Savannah really misses being back at home and wanted to raise the kids back where Lebron and her grew up. His mother talked with him at length about the great things he had done for the community and how that his life was more than just basketball to the thousands of children that looked up to him back home.

Lebron is bigger than just the game of basketball to so many youth and he wants to go back and finish what he started for his community more so than for himself.

# 128 SilentYetViolent @ 07/11/14 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsfan4life
And bring back as the Cavs being the most used team again.
Cleveland was already my #2 option in 2k14 behind my Rockets. Guess I'll be associated with the bandwagon then

# 129 OSUFan_88 @ 07/11/14 01:47 PM
Cavs could probably offer Waiters, Bennett, several first rounders *including one of them still owned by the Heat* for Love maybe snag him.

But ultimately, I think they have to give up Wiggins to get Love.

# 130 Sportsbuck @ 07/11/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsontide27
Ill give you something that none of the "insiders" gave out now. This decision was made awhile back and had nothing to do with any kind of negotiations between the Cavs / Heat etc.

Basically it boiled down to the fact that Savannah really misses being back at home and wanted to raise the kids back where Lebron and her grew up. His mother talked with him at length about the great things he had done for the community and how that his life was more than just basketball to the thousands of children that looked up to him back home.

Lebron is bigger than just the game of basketball to so many youth and he wants to go back and finish what he started for his community more so than for himself.
So I take it you read the essay then?

# 131 Jm0ney2001 @ 07/11/14 01:48 PM
K love is not a one year rental. He just wants to win. If they win this year in mn he will stay. Flip saunders has said they will win this year. He doesn't want to move love and I think he thinks he can change his mind. Although as a wolves fan I would rather they just trade him for Wiggins and bennett and some high picks. But I think flip is really confident he can keep him and change his mind. I wouldn't be surprised to see the nba try and push this trade through though bc of how fantastic that cavs team will be with irving, james and love. That's better than what was in miami Imo.

# 132 Sportsbuck @ 07/11/14 01:48 PM
@StateStSports: The Heat twitter account has lost over 300,000 followers today.

DAMN

# 133 OSUFan_88 @ 07/11/14 01:49 PM

Already up downtown.

# 134 WTF @ 07/11/14 01:50 PM
Where are you going next? @Drake
Joel Embiid twitter

# 135 SidVish @ 07/11/14 01:51 PM
I'm just glad LeBron went to SI instead of ESPN. Also all of the Cleveland business owners just got very excited.

# 136 ex carrabba fan @ 07/11/14 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUFan_88
Cavs could probably offer Waiters, Bennett, several first rounders *including one of them still owned by the Heat* for Love maybe snag him.

But ultimately, I think they have to give up Wiggins to get Love.
That's the most I would give up for Love tbh. They need young horses to create, run, rebound and defend. If they got ride of those guys, I hope they wouldn't replace them with old vet shooters.

# 137 The_Wise_One @ 07/11/14 01:51 PM
Has there ever been a team with the #1 pick favored to win the championship a month later?

# 138 Jukeman @ 07/11/14 01:51 PM
I wonder how many followers did LeBron gain ☕️🐸

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 139 philliesfan136 @ 07/11/14 01:52 PM

# 140 OSUFan_88 @ 07/11/14 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan
That's the most I would give up for Love tbh. They need young horses to create, run, rebound and defend. If they got ride of those guys, I hope they wouldn't replace them with old vet shooters.
I just want to see the defense that a wing combo of Wiggins and LeBron could lay down.

And the fast break. My Lord the fastbreak...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.