Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released another Madden NFL 15 screenshot. This one features Levi's Stadium, new home of the San Francisco 49ers.

Source - Twitter.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jpdavis82 @ 07/17/14 03:46 PM
Crowd looks pretty "living"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 CM Hooe @ 07/17/14 03:56 PM
Yeah, nothing about that whole "living worlds" tag line is going to come across in a screen shot. We can see the crowd is 3D people and presumably they animate in some fashion, but that's about it.

It does look nice, though, and once again I repeat that I'm happy as hell those ugly Madden 06 jumbo-tron graphics are gone, hopefully forever lol.

# 3 mestevo @ 07/17/14 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Yeah, nothing about that whole "living worlds" tag line is going to come across in a screen shot. We can see the crowd is 3D people and presumably they animate in some fashion, but that's about it.

It does look nice, though, and once again I repeat that I'm happy as hell those ugly Madden 06 jumbo-tron graphics are gone, hopefully forever lol.
Hmm, have we seen what will actually replace those, or was it said somewhere that they are actually gone?

# 4 aholbert32 @ 07/17/14 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82

Um they are all standing up in unision raising their hands....thats not what i was looking for when they described "living worlds"

# 5 aholbert32 @ 07/17/14 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Hmm, have we seen what will actually replace those, or was it said somewhere that they are actually gone?
It was said they are gone and replaced with ones similar to those used at each stadium.

# 6 CM Hooe @ 07/17/14 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
It was said they are gone and replaced with ones similar to those used at each stadium.
In particular, what is shown in the screen shot is similar to what I remember seeing in the Madden 15 E3 footage.

# 7 Danimal @ 07/17/14 04:10 PM
Graphics look great.

# 8 cthurt @ 07/17/14 04:11 PM
I dont like the crowd looking like they are on a rollercoaster ride, but other then that nice pic.

# 9 dougdeuce @ 07/17/14 04:11 PM
why is the crowd standing and raising their hands in an obvious cheering situation when the niners are lining up on offense? I know Santa Clara fans need official fan guides on when to cheer (see last years Hawks game for reference), but that's silly.

# 10 strawberryshortcake @ 07/17/14 04:16 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Um they are all standing up in unision raising their hands....thats not what i was looking for when they described "living worlds"
The context also seem to be wrong on closer examination. The 49ers are on offense from their own 20 yard line. The 49ers own crowd seems to be visually overly enthusiastic when they need to be quiet on offense. Would like to see more contextual awareness. But then again, I've seen and heard 49ers' fan get rowdy when they're suppose to be quiet.

As far as the image is concerned, I would like to see the sidelines filled up with more stuff. If that means removing some characters from the crowds, it would be appreciative.

# 11 leathrneck34 @ 07/17/14 04:19 PM
O.k so the teams in the screen-shot are lined up and no play is in progress and the crowd has they're hands raised like the 9ner's just scored or something. not impressed with the " Living Worlds " EA is pimping. At least not in this screen-shot. Like other's have said , it's just a still picture so you really can't tell anyway. Stadium looks great though.

# 12 4thQtrStre5S @ 07/17/14 04:20 PM
Nothing impressive, and all the sideline camera crew are still in shorts...It may be a pre-season August game, but the fact that the shorts are still present, consistently, leads me to believe that in January, in Green BAy, they will still be wearing shorts....

# 13 FBall Life @ 07/17/14 04:41 PM
Never have I ever seen every single fan in attendance standing up holding their arms straight up in the air... That just doesn't happen. Have some people with their arms high and some people with their hands in front of them clapping or stomping their feet. Looks like everyone in the entire arena is signaling for a field goal.

# 14 iLLWiLL @ 07/17/14 05:07 PM
I don't think the sky is that purple/pink with the Sun still that high up in the sky. IDK...the atmosphere just doesn't look that realistic, but surreal.

# 15 GiantsFan2013 @ 07/17/14 05:36 PM
Looks decent. Still those terrible looking camera men and photographers tho.

# 16 DNMHIII @ 07/17/14 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdeuce
why is the crowd standing and raising their hands in an obvious cheering situation when the niners are lining up on offense? I know Santa Clara fans need official fan guides on when to cheer (see last years Hawks game for reference), but that's silly.
Honestly, its pretty sim for 49er fans to cheer just as loud when on offense.

# 17 dougdeuce @ 07/17/14 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Honestly, its pretty sim for 49er fans to cheer just as loud when on offense.
yeah, i was poking fun at the fact that they emailed their fans to let them know how to cheer before the Hawks came to town last year.

# 18 wordtobigbird @ 07/17/14 08:33 PM
Quote:

No offense to you my man but when I saw the pic my first thought was "eh. nothing impressive." and to see you reach and try to pull one positive made me laugh.

Crowd looks pretty "robotic".

# 19 radney @ 07/17/14 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I don't think the sky is that purple/pink with the Sun still that high up in the sky. IDK...the atmosphere just doesn't look that realistic, but surreal.
I will agree with you on that one. The sky is too dark with a early evening feel to it with the sun being that high up. Sky should be a bit brighter.

# 20 CT Pitbull @ 07/17/14 08:57 PM
Quote:

...and man those sidelines really look the exact same as they have for years. I was soooo pumped for living worlds last year before the launch of the XB1 and PS4. Living worlds imo has been a complete belly flop into an empty pool as far as Madden goes. So disappointing.

A living breathing atmosphere would be such a huge factor for me keeping this game in the tray.

Most of those sideline camera men aren't even pointing their cameras toward the play on the field. Must be a pretty blond in the stands across from them. I mean there are soo many little things EA could do to spruce it up. Signs being held up, flags waving...give us something man..it cant be that hard. It cant be right?

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.