Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released another Madden NFL 15 War in the Trenches 2.0 blog, which includes some new screenshots. If you missed out on the War in the Trenches 2.0 video and first blog on the subject, click here.

Quote:
Pass rush moves are contextual, and the game automatically chooses the pass rush animation based on the player and what move is best suited to the situation. Madden NFL 15 features hundreds of new pass rush animations. If the move exists in the NFL, you will see it in the game.

The moves range from rips, swims, push pulls, bull rushes, speed rushes, counter moves, clubs to everything in between. You can also steer a blocker using the left stick to hold gaps, clog up running lanes and get opposing linemen off balance to set them up for a move.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 CM Hooe @ 07/22/14 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Since we know the devs are "always reading", the next question will have to be whether or not the CPU takes advantage and uses all of the new pre-play adjustments, play calling, and lineman moves added to the game.

According to this Twitter reply from Clint, the game's adaptive AI allows the CPU to do this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by @jpdavis1982
@ClintOldenburg @tazdevil20 so that means CPU bluff blitz and QB contains?
Quote:
Originally Posted by @ClintOldenburg
@jpdavis1982 @tazdevil20 yes. Using adaptive AI
That the CPU uses the new DL moves (with the exception of block steering) was confirmed earlier in this thread.

# 22 SageInfinite @ 07/22/14 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantBlue76
I asked him if they planned on adding that. It's baffling to me as well as to why they would omit that. Engaged player movement is what they need to expound upon in order to rid themselves of the "win/loss" type of line interactions. Just because I am engaged with an offensive lineman does not mean I "lost". It seems they've adopted this when it comes to user control, but not for the AI. What really sucks about this is that guys who play only against the computer will never once see this done against them. Have to admit, this is an absolute head scratcher.
It probably would wreck and glitch out the game. Like others have been saying, building this stuff on top of what was already there is probably easier then rewriting everything. Madden is still tailored to be a user v user game instead of a full experience for everyone. The CPU has access to moves the user doesn't and the vice versa. I'm sure they're trying to get away from that, but it's still evident.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.