Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top 5 wide receivers and tight ends in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Top 5 Wide Receivers
  • Calvin Johnson - Overall 99
  • Brandon Marshall - Overall 96
  • Andre Johnson - Overall 95
  • A. J. Green - Overall 95
  • Dez Bryant - Overall 94
Top 5 Tight Ends
  • Jimmy Graham - Overall 97
  • Rob Gronkowski - Overall 96
  • Vernon Davis - Overall 94
  • Jason Witten - Overall 93
  • Greg Olsen - Overall 88
Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 ATLBrayden @ 07/24/14 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MossMan84
#1 Megatron-97
#2 A. Johnson-95
#3 B. Marshall-95
#4 J. Graham-95
#5 AJ Green-94
#6 D. Bryant-94
#7 Gronkowski-94
#8 D. Thomas-93
#9 A. Brown-92
#10 J. Gordon-91
#11 J. Nelson-91
#12 V. Jackson-90
#13 A. Jeffery-90
#14 P. Garcon-90
#15 J. Edelman-89
No Julio? I would hope he's at least better than Edelman lol.
I would have him in the Top 10 but I can definitely see where he doesn't make it purely due to injury, he was gone for almost the entire season. Once you get to The #4/#5 spot with AJ and Dez it gets to be a tight race for who's next in the list.

# 42 William85 @ 07/24/14 09:03 PM
Julian Edleman would be hot garbage without Brady. Also to the falcon fan , I completely forgot about Julio. He should crack the top ten ahead of Antonio Brown for sure. Lets not forget , several WRS will prolly have the same rating 90, 91, 92 etc. so there will be several ties.

# 43 hawley088 @ 07/24/14 09:11 PM
anyone else beginning to become really impressed with these graphics?

# 44 C the Lyte @ 07/24/14 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderphantom
I thought maybe they weren't handing out any 99's this year after Manning got a 98. Seems odd.
Well, if any player in any game deserves a 99, I think Megatron is that guy.

# 45 friscob @ 07/24/14 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
I cant disagree with this, or that avatar

# 46 MAGboyswifT27 @ 07/25/14 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman5769
Really? Give me some of what you're smoking :-)
Lol @pacmab5769, I don't smoke.. I graduated from D.A.R.E! Haha

# 47 TecmoZack @ 07/25/14 12:33 AM
I agree with both top 5's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 48 gator3guy @ 07/25/14 01:36 AM
Where's Riley Cooper?

...sorry wanted to see how it felt.

# 49 Iceman87GT @ 07/25/14 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
No way. He's big, strong, and fast, but is still developing in many technical areas. He's 8th or 9th in the NFL right now, in my opinion of course.

Watch guys like Marshall go up and attack the ball in the air, DT doesn't do that yet. Can he catch a bubble screen and take it 80 yards? Yes, he can. That doesn't, in my eyes, make him a truly elite WR just yer.

Of course, as always, just my two cents.

I think these ratings are pretty good, typical Madden inflation not wishstanding.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
No, Colston should be higher than Thomas and he isn't even top 5.
Colston has lost a lot of steps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I know he has issues off of the field, but how in the world is Josh Gordon not in the top 5? He was arguably the best WR in the league last year...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
I know Aaron Hernandez has his issues off the field but how in the world was he not a top 5 TE last year?

Sure Josh Gordon isn't accused of murder but he won't be playing next year (if he hadn't have gotten that DUI he may of had a shot). Darryl Washington will be missing from the top LBs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
He isn't the number 1 target because Graham is the best TE in the league. So of course he isn't number 1. He has had 1000+ yards for the past god knows how many seasons and he isn't top 10 because some receivers have 1 better season?
0 seasons, he has a current streak of 0 1000+ yard seasons. Colston is not the player he used to be he's no longer a target in the Redzone (and had multiple drops when he was last year). He's not a top 10 WR, and never really was, he is a consistent guy (getting less consistent), who made some great plays, he's never truly been elite.

# 50 CaliDude916 @ 07/25/14 02:25 AM
Some of these ratings are suspect. No Julius Thomas, no Jordan Cameron, no Josh Gordon. I don't care if they've only had one good season or have off field issues, give them the rating they deserve.

# 51 hanzsomehanz @ 07/25/14 04:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
0 seasons, he has a current streak of 0 1000+ yard seasons. Colston is not the player he used to be he's no longer a target in the Redzone (and had multiple drops when he was last year). He's not a top 10 WR, and never really was, he is a consistent guy (getting less consistent), who made some great plays, he's never truly been elite.
http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playerstats?playerId=9838

Colston has had a number of 1k yard seasons, even consecutively. He has also led the league in yards from the slot position in one season ('10 or '11). PFF has an article on this accomplishment.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 52 raiderphantom @ 07/25/14 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
I know he's an amazing WR, not disputing that. However, Manning just had one of the best statistical seasons ever. So when I saw him and AP not receive 99's I figured nobody was going to. Maybe he loses a point for that SB performance lol

# 53 Malcd9583 @ 07/25/14 08:20 AM
Josh Gordon not top 5 is amazing he missed 2 games and was tops in the whole league. He's gonna be suspended allegedly but he might get it reduced so based on last season which the game is based off of he should be top 5. It doesn't matter though as we all know if you user catch you dominate the defense

# 54 underdog13 @ 07/25/14 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
As will the 'Boys offense.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
Now if both the Bears and Cowboys can play some defense

# 55 underdog13 @ 07/25/14 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
I think my team's (falcons) injury problems last year made me lose my appetite for football early, so I legitimately did not know who Jeffrey was. I don't recall seeing too many bears games last year (and, I can't stand that whiny faced cutler), but the name is starting to ring a bell. I'm sure he's good, I just legit didn't watch a lot of football last year cause of falcons' woes. Julio is definitely top 5, but due to injury last year, I can understand him not getting any love this year, but before he got injured, dude was lighting it up. Big, strong, fast, solid hands. He's a beast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Julio is definitely a scary wr. The NFL right now has soooo much talent at WR it's incredible

# 56 underdog13 @ 07/25/14 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Overall top fives don't look to bad, the only head scratcher to me is Andre Johnson being rated higher than Dez. In his prime I would take Johnson but taking into account their age and putting Bryant's attitude aside, I would probably give him an edge on Johnson going into this season.
I thought the same thing then looked at Johnson's stats last year.

# 57 Malcd9583 @ 07/25/14 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Andre Johnson is a complete savage no way you put DEZ ahead of him he's been doing this for years.

# 58 underdog13 @ 07/25/14 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcd9583
Andre Johnson is a complete savage no way you put DEZ ahead of him he's been doing this for years.
Yeah all I ever heard the past 2 years of how injured and banged up he was.

# 59 ABR173rd @ 07/25/14 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog13
Yeah, there's a couple of factors you can throw in there- if Dez had an equal amount of receptions he would have beat Johnson's yardage (easily) and still has him beat in the T.D. category. Thats not taking into account actual targets either, that being said, who knows what Johnson's numbers would be with a better QB throwing to him.

# 60 Malcd9583 @ 07/25/14 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABR173rd
Yeah, there's a couple of factors you can throw in there- if Dez had an equal amount of receptions he would have beat Johnson's yardage (easily) and still has him beat in the T.D. category. Thats not taking into account actual targets either, that being said, who knows what Johnson's numbers would be with a better QB throwing to him.
It's an outrage that josh Gordon is not on the list especially after playing with weeden and Hoyer lmao and missing 2 games like c'mon man maybe he is ranked high but they not showing him because of the pending suspension.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.