Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just revealed the top defensive tackles in Madden NFL 15. New screenshots can be seen here.

Ndamukong Suh - Overall 97
Geno Atkins - Overall 96
Gerald McCoy - Overall 95
Kyle Williams - Overall 95
Jurrell Casey - Overall 93

Here is a look at the release date schedule for the remaining ratings.

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The JareBear @ 07/27/14 12:48 PM
Screens look great as usual.

Can't really argue with the list, it's about on the level as the other lists.

# 2 Cavicchi @ 07/27/14 01:08 PM
Isn't Casey a RE in the new Titans 3-4 defense?

# 3 Gman 18 @ 07/27/14 01:11 PM
Ndamukong Suh finally has a face scan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 michiganfan8620 @ 07/27/14 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Isn't Casey a RE in the new Titans 3-4 defense?
According to most reports, he's going to start the year at nose tackle.

# 5 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/27/14 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
Why do arms look so wierd in Madden...
I think they actually look a lot better this year.

# 6 jpdavis82 @ 07/27/14 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Ndamukong Suh finally has a face scan!

McCoy too I believe

# 7 brettmickey @ 07/27/14 02:01 PM
Can't argue too much with this list. I would have these players in a slightly different order but I think Madden did a good job of identifying the top players at the position in general. Not that anyone cares but I would have them 1. Geno Atkins 2. Kyle Williams 3. Ndamukong Suh 4. Jurrell Casey 5. Gerald McCoy
Again it's hard to argue with the list Madden put together

# 8 stiffarmleft @ 07/27/14 02:10 PM
Is that ash on his elbows? Impressive. The graphic fidelity and player models look great in all of these shots. Suh just needs to moisturize a little more.

# 9 DaBum @ 07/27/14 02:24 PM
A very solid group rated here. I see no problem with this listing

# 10 Candyman5 @ 07/27/14 02:34 PM
Im not normally one to ask about uniform stuff but why isnt the Minnesota numbers right but the buccaneers are?

I thought it was due to not having the template or something to support different fonts?

# 11 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 07/27/14 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettmickey
Can't argue too much with this list. I would have these players in a slightly different order but I think Madden did a good job of identifying the top players at the position in general. Not that anyone cares but I would have them 1. Geno Atkins 2. Kyle Williams 3. Ndamukong Suh 4. Jurrell Casey 5. Gerald McCoy
Again it's hard to argue with the list Madden put together
If you think McCoy is only #5, you should read this:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-gerald-mccoy/

He's closer to being the #1 DT than he is #5.

# 12 Aggies7 @ 07/27/14 02:51 PM
I have no problem with the 5 on the list but in my opinion would have like to see maybe a 2 point gap from McCoy and the rest of the field.

# 13 JaymeeAwesome @ 07/27/14 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Im not normally one to ask about uniform stuff but why isnt the Minnesota numbers right but the buccaneers are?

I thought it was due to not having the template or something to support different fonts?

The font is the same, but the colors are different.

# 14 Iceman87GT @ 07/27/14 03:18 PM
Quote:

The problem with the Vikings' font is that there are 2 sets of numbers with the look of the numbers depending on if the number is the first/only in the sequence or the 2nd. The Bucs font is the same regardless of the order in the sequence, which is why it's correct.

That said it's something that is understandably missing in 25 but should have been fixed in time for 15.

# 15 raiderphantom @ 07/27/14 03:30 PM
Geno deserves a 100 if it didn't get injured. But overall, those are some good ratings. I might switch the order up a bit as well.

# 16 raiderphantom @ 07/27/14 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy

That is true, if anything Suh is too high. But Atkins has been the most dominant DT over the past couple years. And given some of the madden ratings I've seen in the past, these are all pretty admirable top 5's so far.

# 17 munky1307 @ 07/27/14 03:46 PM
Really disappointed there is no face scan for Geno Atkins. Oh well...

# 18 MrPinkBlackrose @ 07/27/14 03:58 PM
Eesh...did we really need 2 weeks worth of ratings releases? Can knock that out in what, 3 days max? Rookies...Offensive Players...Defensive Players. Lets get to CFM/CCM already!

# 19 brettmickey @ 07/27/14 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy

Yeah that's pretty impressive. They are all within 2-3 overall points to me so it isn't a big deal in my eyes exactly how these 5 players rank specifically. It isn't hard to make great arguments for most of them as being higher than others but I know personally I have Geno Atkins pretty firmly at 1st and the rest are almost interchangeable between 2-5.

My rankings I made (which are in no way concrete) were basically trying to show that 1. Atkins last full season was nothing short of remarkable and he was on track for an encore performance and 2. Suh is "overrated" in the fact that his name carries a little more value than his actual performance/production. The rest all have their strengths and value depending on scheme and what you value most in a d-lineman. Again, they are all within 3 overall points to me so I can't go wrong with any of them in my eyes

# 20 Rams_3 @ 07/27/14 04:39 PM
Quote:

Your right, but not only that if u look at suh lions jersey numbers. The inside font has the numbers as a point. So if they can put the point on the lion's numbers. Then why not the vikes, doesn't make sense.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.