Home
NHL 15 News Post

NHL 15 Producer, Sean Ramjagsingh tweeted this image of James van Riemsdyk in the game.

If you missed it previously, he also tweeted an image of Seth Jones.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Aggies7 @ 07/29/14 02:21 AM
I will say it doesn't look a whole lot like him but I still can't wait to play this.

Really been hit and miss on these face scans so far

# 22 SinisterAlex @ 07/29/14 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
THIS is what I grew up playing so seeing this looks amazing...ya`ll nitpick too much man. Your acting like you plan on pausing the game to go get a bottle of lotion and a towel man...lol
I agree, realistic faces are nice, but I honestly won't even be paying attention that anyway. Not like I'm going to go into instant replay and go up and down every single player bench and look at their faces. I'm more concerned about gameplay and I could careless if JVR or Seth Jones don't look like themselves. Doesn't bother me one bit.

# 23 Sheba2011 @ 07/29/14 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
hmmm....did you see the NBA 2k14 for PS4? This picture from EA is far from the actual JVR...except the mole.

hmmm...look at the lips, i'm very sure its not because of the lighting.
I honestly never spent the time to study JVR or any other players faces in that much detail. I'll take your word for it though. To me tho from looking at pictures of him online and comparing it to this image it looks pretty good for a video game. Is it perfect? Of course not but again its a video game...

# 24 Dolphins88 @ 07/29/14 07:47 AM
I don't think it looks like him.. EA pic he looks older and face is off. But I'm hoping the players actually play differently w unique skills as well as teams.. Let's hope they don't make nhl 14.5 bc the gameplay last year wasn't good.

# 25 Aggies7 @ 07/29/14 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphins88
I don't think it looks like him.. EA pic he looks older and face is off. But I'm hoping the players actually play differently w unique skills as well as teams.. Let's hope they don't make nhl 14.5 bc the gameplay last year wasn't good.

I saw the same thing you did. The face scan made it look older. That is the one thing that completely through me off.

# 26 canucksss @ 07/29/14 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHeart
infact we had the worst hockey videogames the last 3 years, good for you that your are happy with this junk joke marketing series. But as you are free to be happy, we are free to be disappointed with this farce. And we have reasonable grounds to be disappointed. trust me

n.b and stay sure that when we will see a decent gameplay video, we will start talking about better!
IF EA will just release info about the improvements they made...say...in BaGM (offline and online), Live a Life..I am very sure many of us will start getting excited and bombard this forum with eager anticipation.

IF EA will release (much improved) ACTUAL GAMEPLAY not a film-canned animation I am very sure most if not all of us will salivate over this game and hoping its already September.

The problem with EA marketing is that they boast about arenas that helps you feel better when playing the game. But if the gameplay sucks....I dont care about arenas. EA boast about faces...sure this add some "wow" in the game...but if it plays like NHL 13.2...forget the faces. BTW, I still say this shot of JVR is not close to the real JVR except the mole.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.