Home
FIFA 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released another FIFA 15 video. This one showcases closer control, more realistic player movement, new ball physics and physical challenges.

Let us know what you think.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Sparkles @ 07/31/14 12:23 PM
Very impressive. Lots of nice animations

# 2 zrtelford @ 07/31/14 12:38 PM
Hope this results in more realistic fouls called vs. AI. Only part of this game I really have a hard time swallowing.

# 3 Hunkerdown @ 07/31/14 12:51 PM
Yes...... this^^^^^^^^

# 4 Turbojugend @ 07/31/14 12:56 PM
Definitely feeling the "FIFA itch" again, happens every time this year.

# 5 Zac @ 07/31/14 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrtelford
Hope this results in more realistic fouls called vs. AI. Only part of this game I really have a hard time swallowing.
This was the first thing I thought too. The extra shirt pulling and body blocking better lead to more fouls called on the CPU. I'm tired of having games where I get 10 fouls called and the CPU gets 0.

# 6 RickyAC @ 07/31/14 01:33 PM
This is the first time I've ever had the itch to buy a FIFA game, or any Futbol game for that matter.

# 7 Zac @ 07/31/14 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
I feel like this is all well & good, but a total repeat of info we've already known. Yes, I get it, Messi dribbles with only his left foot blah blah blah.

What confused me was the sequence near the end showing the MoCap of the shoulder charge where one person had some sort of blocking pad. What the hell? Players don't brush off shoulder charges by pulling out their protective pillow.......is this why the refs never call any fouls for running over a player?
That was so the dude not being mocaped would not get knocked to the ground by the guy checking him who was.

# 8 Zac @ 07/31/14 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
Okay, so basically that means that the shoulder charge will be completely underpowered?........since the defending player can repeatedly barge into an opponent & not knock him over, but retain the ability to keep attempting a tackle?
No that has nothing to do with the motion capture. That will be scripted in the code on how hard the collision is based on the two players strength. How hard the pusher is and how strong the receiver is and warding it off. But there will be other times when yes, both players fight for the ball for a while and no one gets knocked over. Happens all the time.

It wasn't shown, but I assume there are also other situations from the other end. And probably ones with dudes falling to the ground.

# 9 Qb @ 08/01/14 11:53 AM
There were some nice looking animations. Also, I think this was the first video with some of the new kits it. We're getting closer...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.