Home
The Golf Club News Post

The Golf Club is set to release on the week of August 25th, but could release a week earlier, according to HB Studios.

Quote:
Please understand that this is all predicated on the notion that the second submission goes smoothly, but we are confident that the game is in good shape. That being said, there is a possibility that things could change...though we all hope not!

When an official release date is set, we'll update everyone.

Game: The Golf ClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
The Golf Club Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PAPERNUT @ 08/01/14 11:02 AM

# 2 greenegt @ 08/01/14 11:05 AM
Later than I was hoping for, but the update is appreciated.

# 3 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/01/14 01:30 PM
Yeah buddy!!!

# 4 brent3419 @ 08/01/14 01:45 PM

yes!!!

# 5 H to the Oza @ 08/01/14 02:02 PM
Hutton, I totally agree. Ive been wanting to buy this game all summer.. now it will have to compete with Madden, NHL, and FIFA. Not sure if its a buy for me anymore just because of the clustered release schedule.

# 6 globalbeats7 @ 08/01/14 02:52 PM
Im not worried about the other games. golf sim heads play the game year around, in real life and virtually. now maybe it wont sell as much as if it was released in april because the sports gamer has too many options in late august, but the success of the game will be dictated upon re-play value from hardcore golf gamers.

# 7 SDwinder @ 08/01/14 05:16 PM
This is a game which should continue to get better with user made courses and ideas. Then we will see what EA has next year. I do like the DICE engine on PS4. Should be beautiful.

# 8 kehlis @ 08/01/14 06:16 PM
Looks like this is just in time for Dustin Johnson to get some quality time with it.

# 9 Aggies7 @ 08/01/14 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Looks like this is just in time for Dustin Johnson to get some quality time with it.

Now that's funny.

Back to the game. I am happy with release date. I can go back and forth from Madden, but honestly probably won't even get to play it as I'll spend so much time creating courses.

# 10 countryboy @ 08/01/14 10:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis

That was good

# 11 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/02/14 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Now that's funny.

Back to the game. I am happy with release date. I can go back and forth from Madden, but honestly probably won't even get to play it as I'll spend so much time creating courses.
True story...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.