Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Microsoft and EA Sports have partnered up for a limited-edition Madden NFL 15 Xbox One bundle, set to arrive in stores on August 26th. *Kinect sensor sold separately.*

Here is what the Xbox One Madden NFL 15 bundle comes with:
  • Download code for Madden NFL 15 on Xbox One
  • Standard Xbox One console
  • Standard Xbox One wireless controller
  • Standard Xbox One chat headset
  • Special edition Madden NFL 15 packaging
  • Token for three Madden NFL Ultimate Team Pro Packs
You can pre-order now at Amazon.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CM Hooe @ 08/04/14 01:03 PM
It's been a while since we've seen a team sports game as a pack-in for a console. Not but so surprising that we see Madden bundled with the XBOX One, however, given how buddy-buddy the NFL and Microsoft are nowadays.

# 2 LovejoyOTF @ 08/04/14 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
It's been a while since we've seen a team sports game as a pack-in for a console. Not but so surprising that we see Madden bundled with the XBOX One, however, given how buddy-buddy the NFL and Microsoft are nowadays.
fifa was bundled with the xbox one in the uk (i'd assume europe too)

# 3 Cowboy008 @ 08/04/14 01:15 PM
I figured they would do that it's good for the people who want to get an Xbox and Madden. Will be picking Madden 15 up for PS4.

# 4 CM Hooe @ 08/04/14 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
fifa was bundled with the xbox one in the uk (i'd assume europe too)
I forgot about that. When was the last time in the States, do you know?

# 5 LovejoyOTF @ 08/04/14 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I forgot about that. When was the last time in the States, do you know?
i wouldn't have a clue, i'm afraid pal.

# 6 mmorg @ 08/04/14 01:34 PM
That's what I get for buying mine a few weeks ago I guess.

# 7 friscob @ 08/04/14 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
What I find interesting is that it offers a download code for the game instead of a physical copy. (To me, that isn't a bad thing, but I know a lot of people still like their physical copies).
Was thinking the same thing. Consoles are normally bundled with physical copies, right?

# 8 CM Hooe @ 08/04/14 01:50 PM
I for one am all in favor of everything going digital.

But yeah, consoles traditionally have been bundled with physical copies. If I recall correctly, however, the XBOX One + Titanfall bundle had a download code and not a game disc.

# 9 Ramminyou @ 08/04/14 01:52 PM
Titanfall bundle was diigital and I'm pretty sure the Forza one is too. Can't speak for any others.

# 10 bxphenom7 @ 08/04/14 02:07 PM
Wow, that's a power move.

# 11 MavsUCCB @ 08/04/14 02:33 PM
I hope that we see the same type of bundle but with NHL 15 north of the border.

# 12 Khanchus @ 08/04/14 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
What I find interesting is that it offers a download code for the game instead of a physical copy. (To me, that isn't a bad thing, but I know a lot of people still like their physical copies).
I would assume its a digital copy because every bundle that i have seen for the X1 has been sold wih digital copies....

Just like my titan fall....which they are lucky because i barely play it....would have sold that bad boy in a heart beat but then again there arent many games out in general...

# 13 warren_kendel @ 08/04/14 02:57 PM
One thing that I noticed is that they are charging the same price for the Madden bundle as a regular Xbox One($399). So even though it's a digital copy only, it's still a good deal.

# 14 michiganfan8620 @ 08/04/14 03:00 PM
Back when I bought my PS3, it came bundled with MLB 09 The Show and it was a physical copy of the game. That was the last time I remember a sports game being bundled with one of the big consoles.

# 15 Russell1983 @ 08/04/14 03:58 PM
Good deal you getting madden for free basically...

# 16 michiganfan8620 @ 08/04/14 04:27 PM
The one issue with digital copies is aren't they limited to 1 console? If so, if your system breaks, it might be a headache to get your game back

# 17 testudoaubreii @ 08/04/14 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganfan8620
The one issue with digital copies is aren't they limited to 1 console? If so, if your system breaks, it might be a headache to get your game back
Nah...it is attached to your Xbox account. You just get a new machine, or what have you, and download it one the new console. In fact, as soon as you download your profile, you will see your downloadable games in your games. It is painless.

# 18 michiganfan8620 @ 08/04/14 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by testudoaubreii
Nah...it is attached to your Xbox account. You just get a new machine, or what have you, and download it one the new console. In fact, as soon as you download your profile, you will see your downloadable games in your games. It is painless.
Gotcha, I wasn't sure what the conditions on the download were. I know they limited some downloads in order to prevent gamesharing.

# 19 DJ @ 08/04/14 06:15 PM
Great deal for those that are into Madden and have not purchased an Xbox One yet. I'd love to see Sony do something similar with MLB 15 The Show.

I have no beef with the games being digital, either. In this case, you're not paying anything extra for the game. Nintendo has done this - or offered the game at a discounted price - with its 3DS and Wii U bundles. I got the Zelda 3DS XL that came with a digital copy of A Link Between Worlds. The game was basically 50% off with the bundle.

# 20 meep316 @ 08/04/14 06:46 PM
So tempting...

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.