Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC East divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC East
New England Patriots - Overall 88
Miami Dolphins - Overall 79
New York Jets - Overall 78
Buffalo Bills - Overall 75

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles - Overall 85
Dallas Cowboys - Overall 81
New York Giants - Overall 76
Washington Redskins - Overall 75

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 03:03 PM
Time for the big homers to come out. Nothing worse than Cowboys and Patriots love.

# 2 CM Hooe @ 08/05/14 03:06 PM
I'm a Cowboys fan, but I think Donny Moore was a little harsh on Robert Griffin III. In particular I'm puzzled that his deep passing accuracy is so low relative to other starting QBs in the game.

# 3 TOmuch81 @ 08/05/14 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Time for the big homers to come out. Nothing worse than Cowboys and Patriots love.

Eagles love is far worse and in full effect with that 85 rating.

# 4 Number999 @ 08/05/14 03:08 PM
Yes!!! Randy Starks finally gets the rating he deserves! Jimmy Wilson is a tad low and I think my only major issue is that how in the hell is Ellerbe below Wheeler? Wheeler was total *** last year whereas Ellerbe at least showed promise in some areas.

# 5 volstopfan14 @ 08/05/14 03:25 PM
I was hoping to see Brandon Boykin get rated a little better after his great season last year. He's one of the best slot corners in the game.

Other than that I can't really complain. A few guys might be slightly off, but overall it looks solid.

# 6 friscob @ 08/05/14 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
I'm a Cowboys fan, but I think Donny Moore was a little harsh on Robert Griffin III. In particular I'm puzzled that his deep passing accuracy is so low relative to other starting QBs in the game.
Only four QB's were worse with the deep ball than him last year: T Pryor, Jason Campbell, Flacco, and Locker.

# 7 dsgbraves @ 08/05/14 03:26 PM
Eli rated 81 made me WTF.

# 8 ThatMichiganFan @ 08/05/14 03:29 PM
I am a Cowboys fan, but I think they are rated way to high. 8-8 for 3 years in a row does not equal an 81 overall rating.

# 9 Glenn33 @ 08/05/14 03:32 PM
I am not one to complain about ratings..and my Giants deserve what they got. But 81 for the Cowboys? #cmonson

# 10 iLLWiLL @ 08/05/14 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
Eagles love is far worse and in full effect with that 85 rating.
Seems fair to me. One could say it's slightly above 'middle of the road', especially for last season's division winner. The core of the team is young, fast & talented. No more desean, but got a larger & more physical threat in Jordan Matthews. Defense will be improved. Both O and D will improve under Chip Kelly and Billy Davis, respectively.

cowboys on the other hand ... an 81 seems awfully high. Offense should still be potent, assuming romo returns to good health. But the defense from last year -- statistically the worst in league history -- lost their best players in D.Ware & Sean Lee. Not sure how the team is rated above NYG & WAS in this game...

Ahh well. The NFC East is always an interesting division. Seems like whoever the media has pegged as finishing last, ends up winning the division!

# 11 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 03:41 PM
Although Sproles' 87 OVR is way too high to me, as a situational role player.

However, the Sproles/McCoy combo may be the best in the game in terms of players coming out of the back field.

As I expected, Jordan Matthews is rated higher than Kelvin Benjamin and built him like a young T.O. (Wearing #81) High catch in traffic, high spec catch, and 74 Route Running.

Cooper and Matthews at 6'3 able to cath in traffic, Maclin and Huff with the speed. I like that Offense.

Cole, Sproles, Barwin, rated too high for me personally.

I like that we finally have a safety I can feel comfortable bringing up to press a slot in Malcolm Jenkins. Its nice to have some depth in the secondary for once, with Nolan Carroll being able to replace Cary Williams or Fletch soon. I think both of them are rated too highly, personally I think they should be mid-70s at the most based on performance.

Eagles have one of the best OL
Mathis 97 (99 Run Block)
Peters 93 (97 Run Block)
Kelce 87 (95 Run Block)
Harremans 83 (High) (95 Run Block)
Lane Hohnson 81 (High) (86 Run Block)

Has to be the best line to run behind, if ratings mean anything of course. Hopefully they took some real plays from the Eagles playbooks,.

# 12 CM Hooe @ 08/05/14 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
Only four QB's were worse with the deep ball than him last year: T Pryor, Jason Campbell, Flacco, and Locker.
It just strikes me as entirely over-reactionary to dock him that much when every scouting report that came out about him before the draft raved about his touch on deep passes. I don't believe that just up-and-out disappeared. A lot of things were wrong with the Redskins last year.

It's Madden ratings, so it only matters so much, but it makes for an interesting discussion.

# 13 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMichiganFan
I am a Cowboys fan, but I think they are rated way to high. 8-8 for 3 years in a row does not equal an 81 overall rating.
Especially after losing two of their best defensive players (Ware, Hatcher)

# 14 TOmuch81 @ 08/05/14 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I am not one to complain about ratings..and my Giants deserve what they got. But 81 for the Cowboys? #cmonson

I'm a Cowboys fan, and I feel 81 is about right. For the past 3 yrs they've been on the cusp of going to the Playoffs. Granted, they've fallen flat on their face, but they almost beat the Eagles last yr, without Romo, in a win or go home game. The Cowboys offense is going to be a force this yr, if they have anyone on D, I'm sure they'd be 87 rated or so.

# 15 Zeffy @ 08/05/14 03:45 PM
Romo has an 87 injury? Come on, he's hurt in some way every year. His toughness is well deserved at 97 because he plays through his injuries, but really, broken ribs and back problems shouldn't make him a 87. Whilst RG3 has an 83 after a late-hit concussion out of bounds and the ACL tear. He didn't get hurt last year, even while limping for his life behind our dreadful OL (doesn't matter that we have a 95 LT, they just rush up the middle on our dreadful guards and center).

RG3's deep ball is rated too low, but I like his OVR. He has a lot to prove this year, despite me fully believing he can play at an all-pro level without the read-option. Alfred Morris is only an 87 despite being 2nd in the league in rushing yards behind only AP in the past 2 years... That's sketchy, considering Arian Foster is a 91 even with his injury problems and always needing a breather from his backup (Ben Tate flourished in that role for sure).

Terrance Williams will be at least an 80, maybe around an 82 by the end of the season. I think he'll breakout with the Boy's new offense. He's got the talents and started to put them together last year. Lance Dunbar (#2 HB for Cowboys) doesn't get enough credit, either. He did well in a back-up role.

Quick glance at the AFC East - holy moses, is that an 88 for Eric Decker? What in the world? They still using the same ratings they gave him last year with Manning? He makes everybody's OVR shoot up.

# 16 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 03:51 PM
RGIII and ROMO should both have sub 80 INJ rating.

# 17 IUxHOOSIERS @ 08/05/14 03:53 PM
I know I'm a Colts fan but can someone explain why Luck and Foles are the same overall? Luck should be higher IMO

# 18 Zeffy @ 08/05/14 03:53 PM
79 for Vick and 78 for Geno, but a peek at Geno's accuracys. 84, 75, 85. Wow. AWR and PAC is the only thing keeping Vick above Geno in the game. Also, Vick has 70 Catching. I wonder what warranted that?

# 19 iLLWiLL @ 08/05/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
I know I'm a Colts fan but can someone explain why Luck and Foles are the same overall? Luck should be higher IMO
Yea, I wouldn't place Foles above Luck yet.

# 20 friscob @ 08/05/14 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
It just strikes me as entirely over-reactionary to dock him that much when every scouting report that came out about him before the draft raved about his touch on deep passes. I don't believe that just up-and-out disappeared. A lot of things were wrong with the Redskins last year.

It's Madden ratings, so it only matters so much, but it makes for an interesting discussion.
I understand. His rookie year he had great results with the deep ball but he also had one of the lowest rates of attempts on deep passes. Mostly playaction bombs to open WRs to the tune of like 7 tds and 1 int. Last year could be chalked up to being injured/recovering, Garcon was out for some time, defense was awful, etc but you cant really ignore the results.

The deep pass isn't really completed at a high rate anyway, maybe the game would play better with more guys rated this way

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.