Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released player and team ratings for the entire AFC and NFC East divisions. Click here to see the complete list of player ratings for both divisions.

AFC East
New England Patriots - Overall 88
Miami Dolphins - Overall 79
New York Jets - Overall 78
Buffalo Bills - Overall 75

NFC East
Philadelphia Eagles - Overall 85
Dallas Cowboys - Overall 81
New York Giants - Overall 76
Washington Redskins - Overall 75

Previously released Madden NFL 15 player ratings:

Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 friscob @ 08/05/14 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IUxHOOSIERS
I know I'm a Colts fan but can someone explain why Luck and Foles are the same overall? Luck should be higher IMO
Couldn't even imagine the numbers Luck would put up under Chip Kelly

# 22 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 04:09 PM
Quote:
I know I'm a Colts fan but can someone explain why Luck and Foles are the same overall? Luck should be higher IMO
Probably because Luck never had a 7 TD game and didn't throw for 27 TDs against 2 INTs last season?

Foles had a better completion ratings, higher yards per completion, better passer rating, and threw 4 more TDs on 140 less completions, and sat out in the 4th QTR against the Raiders. . . not to mentioned he played 3 or 4 less games than Luck . . .but yeah, why would he ever be similarly rated?

# 23 Zeffy @ 08/05/14 04:09 PM
Geno Smith has 19 higher deep accuracy. I understand he had a poor year but does one bad year drop your accuracy by like 20? Wasn't it a high 70 or low 80 to start last year? After his great year? And not all of those deep passes were wide-open. He was throwing to a 4th-string WR pressed into Slot duty that has bricks for hands, and still sometimes had double coverage. He still had to get it past/through safeties, something even Tom Brady couldn't do at times last year.

I like most of the overalls, and generally, the players should play well. It's just a few ratings that make me go "wtf?"

# 24 Zeffy @ 08/05/14 04:12 PM
And on Foles: He had 140 less completions? That should show you something about the talent of his run game. He had a top rushing attack in the league, not to mention the receiving threats from the backfield. Luck had very little run game last year. He was forced to sling it around, something Foles didn't have to do. Not to mention, the no-huddle makes you look better when you're facing a tired defense with a great scheme (something I think will be severely hampered but not totally stopped this next year).

# 25 friscob @ 08/05/14 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013
Probably because Luck never had a 7 TD game and didn't throw for 27 TDs against 2 INTs last season?

Foles had a better completion ratings, higher yards per completion, better passer rating, and threw 4 more TDs on 140 less completions, and sat out in the 4th QTR against the Raiders. . . not to mentioned he played 3 or 4 less games than Luck . . .but yeah, why would he ever be similarly rated?
He was also a system qb with almost 3000 yds worth of production from his running backs.

# 26 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy
And on Foles: He had 140 less completions? That should show you something about the talent of his run game. He had a top rushing attack in the league, not to mention the receiving threats from the backfield. Luck had very little run game last year. He was forced to sling it around, something Foles didn't have to do. Not to mention, the no-huddle makes you look better when you're facing a tired defense with a great scheme (something I think will be severely hampered but not totally stopped this next year).
There were 5 games where Foles didn't play a full game.

Week 1 DNP
Week 2 DNP
Week 3 (1 throw)
Week 4 (attempted 4 passes, wen 3/4 for a TD)
Week 8 DNP (Injury)

He also had a concussion Week 7 against Dallas, which was clearly his worst game in his career.

We also had the SnowBowl week 14 vs Det which was almost impossible to get in a passing rhythm for the first half.

So lets say, there were 6 games where Foles wasn't able to compete to his fullest ability based on injury, PT (Vick) and weather. . . Still scored more than Luck.

# 27 IUxHOOSIERS @ 08/05/14 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingBad2013

Really? You don't think Chip Kelly's offense didn't have anything to do with that? Foles is definitely benefiting from that offense.

# 28 brandon27 @ 08/05/14 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Yes!!! Randy Starks finally gets the rating he deserves! Jimmy Wilson is a tad low and I think my only major issue is that how in the hell is Ellerbe below Wheeler? Wheeler was total *** last year whereas Ellerbe at least showed promise in some areas.
I think Ellerbe and Wheeler should be the same, and likely at 77 or less tbh. Our LB play last year was atrocious.

I do agree with you about Jimmy Wilson though, he's too low. Alot of that however seems to be because according to EA he's dumb as a box of rocks with his low awareness and play recognition ratings. Bump those in CFM after a few practices/weeks and he looks alot better. His coverage ratings seem about right.

Jarvis Landry at a 69 is pretty low IMO too. This kid has only impressed everyone at TC so far, he was good at LSU too. It again could just be to low AWR, but this kid is likely going to be the 3rd WR/Slot WR this season, so that's pretty crazy low IMO.

Personally, I also think Tannehill at 84 is a bit high, 82/81 sounds about right.

Juwan James probably a bit low too.

Moreno a bit high, Hartline a bit low.

Whatever, it all evens out I guess.

# 29 huskerfan4life @ 08/05/14 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
As you can see, I'm a Giants fan, and I agree. Especially since RG3 has shown he can do the deep ball.
I am a die hard redsksins fans & I think the skins are way to low, plus RG III not rated higher for the deep ball is just redicilous

# 30 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
He was also a system qb with almost 3000 yds worth of production from his running backs.
How'd Vick do? 86 Rate, 54 Completion rating, 5 Tds over 3 INTs. He threw more INTs in almost 1/3 less passes, with 4 out of our 6 Losses. . .

Matt Barkley had 0 TDs and 4 INTs in the same system.

At some point you have to give Foles some credit. 27 - 2 is unheard of.

# 31 underdog13 @ 08/05/14 04:35 PM
Soo Eli throws 27 int's and gets 87 awr?

# 32 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 04:36 PM
Quote:
Really? You don't think Chip Kelly's offense didn't have anything to do with that? Foles is definitely benefiting from that offense.
I'm just saying, by the numbers (which Madden goes by. . . sometimes) Foles is just as good numbers wise. . . thats why it's not crazy to think they're similarly rated. Peyton Manning threw 7 TDs in a game, Foles did the same, and sat out a quarter lol. .

# 33 Find_the_Door @ 08/05/14 04:37 PM
They finally did Romo right!

90 Throw Power
90 short throw
88 Medium
81 Deep
90 Play Action (long overdue)
82 Throw on the Run
85 Awareness

91 OVR

Been waiting for Romo to get some respect in the Play Action department for sometime now. He's one of the best play fakers in the league.

# 34 SiNsinNatti @ 08/05/14 04:39 PM
Quote:
I agree. Not just because I'm a Giants fan, but 8-8 over 3 seasons each, is most a high 70's, and about Eli.. VERY surprised by his 81 overall rating. I'm glad because I use the G-Men, but Eli's too high to start after the year he had in '13. ANOTHER REASON FOR THE HIGHLY REQUESTED RATINGS OVERHAUL!
Don't be fooled. Eli is still a good QB he just needs protection from the line. He's the same guy that won all those Super Bowls. He had a bad cast around him last year and pressed to make plays. On top of running basically the same plays for ten years. I think Manningham is rated too high should be about three points lower. He's not gonna make the roster.

# 35 mavfan21 @ 08/05/14 04:40 PM
Henry Melton is rated way too high.

# 36 BreakingBad2013 @ 08/05/14 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
They finally did Romo right!

90 Throw Power
90 short throw
88 Medium
81 Deep
90 Play Action (long overdue)
82 Throw on the Run
85 Awareness

91 OVR

Been waiting for Romo to get some respect in the Play Action department for sometime now. He's one of the best play fakers in the league.
They should cut his awareness in half for how bad he is in the clutch. Not to mention he's always had good WRs and Witten around him his whole career.

# 37 friscob @ 08/05/14 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Henry Melton is rated way too high.
Was the very first thing i noticed. Probably b/c the rest of the Cowboys D is so bad, must have been looking for balance.

Jason Hatcher is too. Probably the same reason.

# 38 mikey04 @ 08/05/14 04:49 PM
Unbelievably laughable these ratings. The Dallas Cowboys!?!?! R u freaking serious!?!? OMG. Now that is hysterical. Offensively yes, pretty darn good but, that defense is a joke without Ware. They were an absolute sieve last year. Now way they are better on D. They should switch ratings with the Redskins and thats coming from a Giants fan. I think the Giants are rated too low too but, they have stuff to prove to people. They have upgraded every single position pretty much. Some positions by a lot. Especially the secondary and linebacker. WOW, just wow.

# 39 friscob @ 08/05/14 04:54 PM
Quote:
One of the best play action QB's in the League? Actually Peyton still remains king of that category. And Romo is NO WHERE NEAR the level play faker Peyton is.
Romo was ahead of Peyton in 2012 in play action rating and 6th in 2013 compared to Manning being 3rd.

# 40 warrior7807 @ 08/05/14 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
I think Ellerbe and Wheeler should be the same, and likely at 77 or less tbh. Our LB play last year was atrocious.

I do agree with you about Jimmy Wilson though, he's too low. Alot of that however seems to be because according to EA he's dumb as a box of rocks with his low awareness and play recognition ratings. Bump those in CFM after a few practices/weeks and he looks alot better. His coverage ratings seem about right.

Jarvis Landry at a 69 is pretty low IMO too. This kid has only impressed everyone at TC so far, he was good at LSU too. It again could just be to low AWR, but this kid is likely going to be the 3rd WR/Slot WR this season, so that's pretty crazy low IMO.

Personally, I also think Tannehill at 84 is a bit high, 82/81 sounds about right.

Juwan James probably a bit low too.

Moreno a bit high, Hartline a bit low.

Whatever, it all evens out I guess.

Good assessment. Agree on Moreno, Hartline, Wheeler (sucks)
I agree on Landry. I believe his rating is lower due to the speed they gave him. He did run a slow 40 at the combine, but did pull his hamstring in warm ups and improved his 40 at his pro day with two runs at 4.55/4.58 seconds. I would like to see a 1/2 point jump respectively.
More so, I'd like to see his route running increased(69). his route running, hands, and toughness was part of the reason why he was LSU's most productive WR last seaon (over Odell Beckham and his 80 route running rating).

Tannehill's rating seems to fit when compared to the rest of the QBs in the game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.