Home
FIFA 15 News Post

FIFA 15 will feature all 20 Barclays Premier League stadiums and over 200 new player head scans (see video here). The team has also posted a list of all FIFA 15 Barclays Premier League head scans here, including some from other leagues.

Make sure you check out the new screenshots of the stadiums and head scans here.

EA Sports and the FIFA 15 team captured cheers, chants and sounds from over 20 live Barclays Premier League matches. The game will feature realistic audio to goal reactions, misses, whistles and over two hours of crowd-specific songs. Click here to hear an example.

Press Release

Electronic Arts Inc. today announced that EA SPORTS™ and the Premier League have extended their existing agreement until the end of the 2018/19 season, which now incorporates the sponsorship of the League’s Goal Decision System.

As a longstanding partner of the Premier League, EA SPORTS has been connecting to real world football through a number of partnership initiatives with the Premier League, including the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index - an in-depth statistics matrix measuring player’s all round contribution – and the Fantasy Premier League game.

The new agreement will showcase the Barclays Premier League as the most authentic league in EA SPORTS FIFA 15, with an unprecedented level of detail in the players and all 20 stadiums, as well as the integration of broadcast quality graphics, audio and commentary that ensures FIFA 15 fans will feel the emotion and intensity of the most popular football league in the world. The deal has given EA SPORTS access to all 20 Barclays Premier League clubs to enable the FIFA 15 team to capture 3D head scans of over 200 players, build realistic stadiums for all 20 League clubs, and capture the emotion of the crowd by recording live match atmosphere during the 2013/14 season.

“We’re extremely pleased to announce the extension of our partnership with the Premier League, the most played league in EA SPORTS FIFA,” said Peter Moore, Chief Operating Officer, EA. “It brings our award-winning game to new levels of authenticity and realism, and enables fans to immerse themselves in the drama and emotion of the league. And as a life-long Liverpool FC fan, I know exactly how that feels!”

“EA SPORTS is a long term licensee of the Premier League and we are extremely pleased to extend our existing agreements with them, and to add new elements to our partnership including their sponsorship of the Goal Decision System,” commented Richard Scudamore, Chief Executive of the Premier League. “They have worked with our clubs to enhance the Premier League element of FIFA 15 like never before and, combined with their sponsorship of the EA SPORTS Player Performance Index and our Fantasy Premier League game, they continue to engage with football fans in a variety of innovative and exciting ways.”

The new agreement enables FIFA 15 to showcase the Barclays Premier League in the most authentic representation ever, by including the following features*:
  • Broadcast Graphics – Broadcast quality overlay graphics that are synonymous with the international TV broadcasts will communicate to fans all the important game information: team sheets, formations, score and clock, next fixture, player stats, and more.
  • Audio and Commentary – The ambience and cheers of over 20 Barclays Premier League matches were recorded and implemented into FIFA 15 to bring realistic audio to goals, misses, whistles, and crowd-specific chants. The Barclays Premier League Anthem will also play at the start of each League match up.
  • All 20 Stadiums – Every stadium in the Barclays Premier League is in the game and looks, feels, and sounds just as it does in real life, including authentic representation of animated LEDs and advertising boards.
  • Authentic Player Headscans – Using the latest 3D scanning technology, the FIFA 15 development team visited every Barclays Premier League club in the 2013/14 season to scan players and capture their likeness. Over 200 new player heads will be scanned into FIFA 15, giving them the most realistic player model possible.
  • Goal Decision System – Making its debut in FIFA 15, Goal Decision System will leave no question as to whether or not the ball crossed the line. Replay animations will emulate TV broadcasts playing after close calls and goal line clearances.

FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view FIFA 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Zac @ 08/07/14 12:27 PM
There are also plenty of sub leagues to add. To have depth and relegation in all countries. That is what I want to see. I don't just want the top leagues.

As an example, even though in real life there is no promotion/relegation system in the US, we do have three leagues. MLS > NASL > USL Pro. I want to see the later two in the game. Same with other countries. Then allow us the option to turn promotion/relegation on for those that don't use it.

# 42 buckeyezombie @ 08/07/14 12:36 PM
Indeed. Playing in a league without relegation gets old. Hoping the rumor of the Dutch 2nd division is true

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

# 43 grizzlies317 @ 08/07/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hutton
They did announce agreement with the ref association last year, and I believe that the real ref kits were added to FIFA14, but nothing has been said that EA intends to include the actual authentic refs in FIFA, at least that I've heard about.
I think you're right. It's just the ref kits and not real life refs. That would be incredible though. I'd love to slide tackle Howard Webb with Stevie G.

# 44 VTPack919 @ 08/07/14 02:12 PM
The more stadiums the better, I just hope they keep this up and maybe do one big league a year.

# 45 geisterhome @ 08/07/14 02:14 PM
Awesome news, this is a must buy! Got so tired of the generic stadiums that I stopped buying FIFA a couple years back. Having ALL PL grounds is a great start since I was always dreaming of having also some of the smaller stadiums in the game.

For the next years I hope they take their focus also to some other Leagues and do what they did with the PL.

200 Faces doesn't sound that much on the other hand? Didn't the top 5 PL clubs already have like 20 real faces each? And also that lesser teams didn't have 0 before either as I remember...

# 46 electrickeeper @ 08/08/14 10:24 AM
It would be nice if there was fluctuating attendances depending on the match. A midweek FA Cup match against Plymouth isn't going to draw as many people as a derby match or European match.

# 47 HarlemYankee @ 08/13/14 11:34 AM
Man I wish they had Yankee Stadium as NYCFC's home digs. That would have been so awesome.

# 48 GR5Noles @ 08/13/14 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlies317
I think you're right. It's just the ref kits and not real life refs. That would be incredible though. I'd love to slide tackle Howard Webb with Stevie G.
Howard Webb retired

# 49 Hunkerdown @ 08/13/14 07:31 PM
Any other league addition announcements? Or additional national teams?

# 50 Zac @ 08/15/14 04:49 PM
This is pretty cool, its about the new kits this year. And has a nice presentation to it.
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...premier-league

I wonder if all of these new kits will be in this years game.

# 51 NYBorn81 @ 08/20/14 01:35 PM
As someone mentioned pages ago, it would be nice to see NASL & USL Pro in FIFA. 'Murica!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.